Wednesday, August 03, 2005
I'm totally not in the mood today.I was really damned sleepy.I'm really tired.I was like sleep walking today.Same goes to my other two sistaz.My leg is cramped!All b'cz of the stupid brisk walk we had yesterday!It was really idiotic!Sometimes i really wish i can talk back to the teachers n principle.They are really thorn in my life!
I'm really sick and tired of school.The only motivation that keep me going there are my sistaz.If not them,i'll be at home doing my own revision.
If given a choice,i would take a 3 days holiday and really rest.But i cant!I got alot of things to finish up.MY coursework Part A and B,My revison,My tests which i have to study!ARHG!!Half of me wants to give,But my other half wants me to go on!I realy dont know what to do.
I'm tired.JUz tired!I wanna rest!I wish to apologise to my friends,broz n sistaz if i throw my temper at anyone of you.Sometime i cant control it.Tension is rising high.oklah i want to hit the bed now!I cant take it any longer.NItez ppl..
LOVE WINSON,AYEN,LEAH,INDRA N TASHA..MUAX TO THEM!!!
8:35 PMY