It's been quite a long time since i updated.The last time was last wednesday.Well,nothing much happened actually.Indra was sick on thursday.I was worried about him.Hope he will get well soon.
On friday,lesson as usual.I have to finish my coursework part B.Luckily i finish fast and was able to went home by 430 pm.I went to my little sister concert band.It was nice.I vidoe tape the whole concert.
Saturday i went to esplanade to watch the firework with ayen and leah.It was really nice.I love it to the core!
Sunday,i went to my usual hang out,Jurong east!Nenek mok masak2 for me and whole family.HAng around there for quite sometimes and then went home.
Hmm...now i juz come back from IMM.I went accompany ibu and mak buy some grocery.We then had dinner.Now i'm full and i will be signning off soon to do my hw(ahem).
i'll end my post here.I'll post some firework pic which i took last saturday. LOVE AYEN,TASHA,INDRA,WINSON N TASHA..MUAX TO THEM... Tasha,jgn marah2 k..kesian dier....hehehe
6:20 PMY
RETRO!
The Precious: Ratu Masrurah Born: Fourth June My Diamonds: My Family!! =) My Ruby: Anne & Camy My Sapphire: Irfan My Emerald: Rahmat My Pearl: Ijal & Steven
~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~
Micro DVD Player!! A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!! LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!