Thursday, August 25, 2005
It has been days since i've come back from KL.Whatever happened there still remain in my mind and keep on replaying back. I've just gotten myself a new little nephew.He is about 2 months now.I love him to the max!Meet my OnlY niece too.She has grown up quite a bit since i saw her.Bought her a hairband and her mum immediately wear for her.She was gourgeous!of course!hehehe.. I followed my elder cousin back to their hotels as the place was rather stuffy and i cant stand it.When reach,i change into my cousin clothes and went to bed after i mananged to get ZImi(my new nephew) to sleep as well.I was waken when Zimi started to cry.Coax him and he toned down.His mum n uncle praise me for being able to take care of an infant without difficulties.hehehe!*pat on my back* I was with Zimi most of the time as i know once i went back to S'pore,it will be a long time will then i meet him again.Maybe after my O level will then i be able to see him.haix. k lah,end my post here.Love u all..muax!
8:06 PMY