Haiyo..why am i feeling so low now?My heart is feeling really uneasy.I couldnt find the reason behind this hidden feeling.Can someone just tell me!!
I really feel the world is unfair.It is full of bullshit!!The bad always wins and the good always lose.Why should the world go on if this will be the trend?!?!
Fuck the irritating bastard in my class!!!Getting on my nerves everyday.How i wish i have the guts to throw my shoe at their faces!Or maybe even better throw them down the class!argh!!why must they be in my class!!sial arh
I've receive a bad news.One of my sistaz fren is gonna die because of cancer.HE IS ONLY 17,FOR GOD SAKE!!!That'z my age!!Imagine if it was me or maybe even my broz or sistaz.How the hell am i gonna handle it!!LIfe is totally unfair!!!Now my sis is feeling really bad.I'm feeling bad too.I'm imagining if it was me or maybe even my closest sistaz n broz.I really feel bad!!!What a world!!!So sorie i cant go on.
9:15 PMY
RETRO!
The Precious: Ratu Masrurah Born: Fourth June My Diamonds: My Family!! =) My Ruby: Anne & Camy My Sapphire: Irfan My Emerald: Rahmat My Pearl: Ijal & Steven
~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~
Micro DVD Player!! A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!! LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!