Monday, August 08, 2005

Hey,i went for the ska/reggae fest.I went with leah only.Tasha couldnt come along as something crops up within her family.

I went to Clementi first to have my lunch at my auntie house.At about 240 pm,i went to meet leah at Clementi interchange.Both of us were late!We promise to meet at 230pm.But end up meeting nearly 3pm.Hehehe.We are never on time!

We reach Fort Canning at about 330pm.When we alight at City Hall,we couldnt find the place.Within minutes,we give up and took the cab!hahaha.It cost us only $3.It was rather far if we walk.I think it will take us 10 mins.So i think it was worth it that me and leah took the cab!

We have to Q-up to enter.I saw some familiar faces.I've seen them before at Ska fest during May, especially the guy in yellow coat.Leah and me managed to get free cd as we were among the first 300 people.

The moment we enter,the first thing i did was find indra.But instead,i saw hariz,liza and danial. Later on,i met Ramizah.I couldnt find indra.Leah called him up but he was busy.Later on he msg me saying that he was with his mods frenz.Tried to locate him again but couldnt.

SO i just forget abt him for a moment since we are not destined to meet each other that day.Leah and me only started to skank at 530pm when the sun was not so hot.It was during these few hours that my respect towards the rude boys heighten.

During one of the skank,few ppl started to mosh.One of the rude boys,when forward and told us to go behind while he used his body to ensure that the mosh wont get near us.I was heartened and touched by his action.He was the guy in yellow coat.He was not the only one.Later on,there were few more who did the same and keep telling us to move to their side or behind them so that we wont be involve in the mosh.It was really an eye opener!

Another event that i'll never ever ever ever forget is Gerhana ska Cinta performance!!!!!I love them to the max!!I love their performance the best.They sang a few new songs,my boy lolipop, thing of the past,asmara and many more lah.Widy even throw a bottle of water to the crowd and i managed to catch it.I shared with few people ard me.AAAAHHHHH!!!!i realy love GSC!!!!i wish i could meet them in KL...After their performance i went back.It was already 1015pm.Me and leah decided we walk to the mrt station as we wanted to buy drink at 7 eleven.We bought the super big gulp!Before we reach th mrt,the drink was already finished!hehehe.

We reached BoOn Lay at about 11pm.My mum fetched us as we could no longer walk to take the bus!Home at last at about 1130pm.Had a quick shower cz cant stand the smell of my shirt.Yuckz!then head for my beloved bed who has been calling me since 10 pm.hehehe.

I was really damned tired today!i slept during the cultural expression.I couldnt tahan lah!tired!
went home and continued sleeping till 6 pm!now i fresh and awake!!

end my post now.tired of typing arh.
LOVE AYEN,LEAH,WINSON,INDRA N TASHA...MUAX TO THEM.
PS:tasha contact me soon k..




9:34 PMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009