Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Hello!Just change my blogskin...all thanks to my lil sis...i find it nicer than my previous ones....hehehehe....
Well,finally end my course that i've been going every staurday last week...so now i'm rather free on saturday afternoon to chill n relek....hehehe..but i dont think so too as my O level is onli several weeks away n i'm going to drill myself hard on my science and maths....to me this is my weakest subject!I got a F9 for my science and C5 for my maths....bad!really very2 bad!
Anugerah final is tmr!hmmm..who is going to win?!I tink syed azmir stand a big chance eventhou i dpnt support him totally.....i support fauzie laili and khairil yusoff!i hope they could clinced top 3 places!
Yah...heard that indz is still in hospital...msg hariz juz now...i dun noe if i want to visit him or not...just hope he is doing fine n get well soon....
I'm getting back my mp3 tmr....yahhooo!!!
sorie guyz...gotta go..my Dang-ou is waiting for me!
see yah!muax!
7:22 PMY