Finally after 1 hr having this window open,I've decided to update my blog.It certainly hell long 1 hr baby.It's gonna be friday tmr n saturday the day after.Me n my sistaz has plan on saturday!We are gonna watch Final Destination 3.The movie we've been waiting for.I've even rent the part 1 n 2 so i can anticipitate wad is gonna be on part 3.Seems that i have to be really prepared for this part 3 sei.
After doing my previous post,it really set me tinking.Is it a must for my so called perfect lover to have all the points?How abt his character?His attitude?His commitment as a muslim?Maybe I will only consider abt all this after i got to know the guy.I dont know.
So ystrdy i finally msg him agn after such a long tym.We msg abt how he was unable to compete in silat due to his weight.He called me a samseng!In other word,gangster.I was so agitated with it.Last tym,called me minahrip.Now gangster lah plak.He sae tat he dont club in Queenz cz got lotsa ppl lyk me who is a gangster!wad the fuck sei!?!I reply lah i dun club n nvr will.N he said good lah,it'z better for me not to club cz he dun like gerlz who club.SO!u dun like i dun do lah?hak!
I asked him this one qn ah.Why is it that guys will make alot of noise when gerls club but when guys club,gerls nvr sei anyting?Gerls also have the right to do what guys do wad?N he reply me that me startled.He said "oohh,so we guys do NS, u wanna do oso lah?We guys go for war,u wanna go or not?".Alamak bebz,i was like tergamam sei.First tym sei,a guy bombard me with this kind of qn when i ask them dis kind of qn.Usually the guy will just sae that "You will nvr understand".But him,totally different sei.
After argue abt this clubbing issue,finally we tone dwn n talk abt other tingz.He is going to the oasis concert on thurz.yah.so that'z abt it..
oklah..bye