"I cant believe I culd see my own death before it happen."That was one the line in Final Destination 3(FD3).It is one brutal n gory movie sei.Me and Ayen keep hugging each other n hold on so tight to each other till she sae "Mas,sakit lah tangan aku".The death of the people was so unexpected.Seems that u cant predict when they are going to die.We didnt even finish our movie bites cz we were so busy swearing,screaming n covering our eyes.After each death,me and ayen keep swearing all the bad words maybe cz the movie keep saying the word "fuck".N we all oso keep saying it.I dun noe abt Leah as she sat quite far frm me.I give this movie 5 out of 5 guys.This is one damned great movie that u ppl shuldnt miss!!It is just so brutal that u cant miss it!!
After getting out frm Lido,ayen keep saying that we shudnt take train,go to gym,go for suntan,watch the firewerks n anyting that was associated to how the ppl die in FD3.It was just so lame sei.If like that,then might as well we just stay at hm sei.hahaha.We met quite a few of our frens.Unexpected sei.The way they greet us oso was all shocking sei.Siak ah drg.Esp fahmy!
When we went hm,we met Umar,FADLI,ramizah n peeps in the mrt.We oso went hm togeda with ayen's kuzin.Me n Leah were tired sei.We keep quiet most of the tym in the mrt.I just blast my mp3 into my ear cz i was juz too lazy to speak n do irritating stuff like i usually did.I reached hm at 11 plus n my dad asked y i was hm late eventhou i had to wake up so early the next day.I just keep quiet n when straight to bed!
Sunday was really a hectic day for me.I woke up at 645am for the morning prayer.After which i got ready to go for this syarahan at keppel club by Ustaz TM Fouzy.The ting start at 9am but we were dere at 830am.I went with my nenek mok,mak long n ibu.My dad came later as he has some werk to do first.The syarahan really make me wake up to reality n the after death world sei.His Zikir really touched my heart that i nearly cried!The whole ting finished at abt 2 plus after we all have lunch togeda.Then i went JE n met up with my kuzzie all.At abt 4 plus i reached home n off i go to Lala land in my room.
Finally i was able to get his frenster account guys.He gave me his email add ystrdy.We sms each other quite alot ystrdy.We talk frm culture in s'pore to gigs to matrip to our hps to guys.N finally i fall a slp afta the last msg.Skali he oso fall a slp lah.He nvr reply mah.Nasib aku tak tunggu.Nowaday i seems to fall aslp while toking n sms ppl.Asl ehk?Sorie ah guys if it happens to u.
Skamania is coming next week at hougang.I dun noe if i wanna go or not.Skafest now seems to be conquered more by skinheads rather than rudies.Furthermore,i've heard even matrip goes to gig nowaday.I asked him n he sae no need go ah.Waste my $$$ onli.Dier gy clubbing takde aku ckp apaper.aku nk gy gig dier plak tk kasi.Hmm,guess i will ask my sistaz first ah.
oklah peepz..see yah..seems that my post is rather long today ah.Hapie reading aite!