It's Sunday guys.A day where i will usually sleep till later afternoon.But today I have wake up early to catch TGIF on Suria.They interviewed Khairil lah.I just like him sei.He is so adorable.Seems like he has also potray so quality thhat i have been looking in a guy.If onli i know someone like him.*wondering*
I went out with my bloodz ystrdy.We went to Taman Jurong.My lil sis was preforming there.So we kinda of giving her support.It was kinda fun.I gotta know 2 of my bloodz frens.They were really a friendly bunch!Just to quote frm him "Makin byk kwn kan makin bagos".Which also means To have more fren is better.The event finished at abt 1030pm.My dad fetched me.Leah n Ayen went to meet Min n Fyza's dad also fetched her.
Upon reaching home,I msg him.Ok2,i know i said that i will msg him on mon.But I cant help but worry abt his health.He also just came back from his silat.I asked him abt his health n he says he is fine now.I told him how worried i was went he didnt reply the previous day.N he teased me sei!He said that why i must panic.Even his gf didnt panic if he nvr reply.So much for my concern!But he did said thanks for my concern in the next msg.
Me and all my sistaz have promised to watch final destination 3 together.Eventhou,Ayen didnt agree at first but in the end she said yes!hahaha.We might be going this coming saturday.Hmmm,see if i got the $$$ or not lah.
oklah bebz..see yah..