It'z saturday bebz.In few hours tym,i am going to mit up with my sistaz!!We are going to watch Final destination 3!!Yahooooo!!!Fyza is unable to join us as she has someting on.Well,it is just so sad.It ceratinly have been a long time since we catch a movie togeda.Last was On ayen b'day last year sei.N that was like in May 2005!!My gosh!!Very very long tym.Nearly a year sei.
After i publish my previous post,he msg me.But he used this new no. ah.Then he like very stupid.Msg me what i was doing he reply "Msg u later ah.I still eating ah".Irritating kan!!Might as well he msg me after he finish eating sei.Well,he did msg me back.I like this kind of ppl.When said he msg back,he did.Unlike some ppl who didnt! He was actually using his mum's no. as he prepaid was low.He brag abt himself going to oasis concert.He said that he is losing his voice.I asked him who was having the concert?Him or oasis?He replied that oasis was tired half way the concert n asked him to take over.Hahaha.Now he likes to joke with me.I tink that night was the most enjoyable tym msging him.Seems lyk we are getting to be real frens with each other.Hope when we meet,we dont feel awkward or wad sei.We are bound to meet one day.I can confirm this!100% we will meet!!
I went to SGH yestrdy.My Tok Haji is getting betta.When i visit him,he was smiling.He seems really happy.He tried to talk but no voice come out due to his operation.So i have to lip-read.I am actually rather good in this.so i was able to understand what he was trying to say.I applied lotion on his leg as it was rather dry.He was smiling while we do it.I hope he will get well soon n able to talk n joke ard like he used to.Thou it is going to take a rather long tym but i know he will recover as his will to life is very very very strong!
After such a long tym,me,ayen n apis had our long chat agn.It was really njoyable.I just love him sei.Actually i was conferencing with leah n ayen abt our plan for today.Then apis called.SO he kinda of join us lah.Nice,funny n manja guy!We chat till 3am.At one point of tym,I step majok cz apis tease me.He called me back ah.Then my other sistaz was like panic ah cz they tot i didnt called back.Actually me n apis planned ah.He dun tell them i already called him.Ayen was the one who panic most.She called me and i reject!Now i know how much she love me!!!Ayen i love u too babe!!!Then suddenly at 1am,my hp vibrate.I was like shock ah cz all my sistaz is chatting with me n who sei msg me.Skali rupenyer dier lah.He asked me if i have frenster or not.HE msg me at 1am just to ask me if i have frenster.mcm lame plak!Usually at 1am he is sleeping sei.We exchange few msg onli cz i tink he must have doze off.
Yah.so that'z abt it.I wanna iron my clothes for the outing later.N i wanna post some new pic at frenster ah.Ok lah..bye..have a nice n njoyable weekend yah!!!