Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Friday was a great day.I was awake by 11 am as I cant wait to go to sentosa with my sistaz.Having to be assigned to bring Fried rice for the crew,I cooked.Yes!I cooked it myself!!Hehehe.After taking a shower,I called up ayen n pyja to confirm our miting place n tym.So off I go to pyja's granny hse to help her ut with other foods that shuld be brought dere!When to JE,met Fyza up.Then we proceed to Harbour Front!Upon reaching,we actually wanted to get dere ourself but we got lost.Tulah step pandai jer!!Luckily,afta calling Asen,Fauzi gave the right direction n he came to fetch us.It was a tedious way up to the chalet.Lady Luck was with us as a kind soul gave up a lift to the chalet.

The chalet was okie.Had fun with my sistaz in the swimming pool.We didnt go dwn the ebach cz one of us didnt want to.Afta swimming,we eat.Then swim again.Then eat again.Then swim,then eat.It goes on frm 5pm till 8+.At 815pm,I went up to the chalet n finds out that fau has stolen a container of bbq chicken wings n eating it with Indz.i was their partner in crime as I was asked to bring up a bottle of cili sauce for them.I cleaned myself up in the bath room.The moment i step out of the bath room,APM was on!!I stayed in the room till 10.Njoyed every single moment i had in that room with fau,indz,ayen,fyza,pyja n huiling.Baring2,joke2 n oso watched TV togeda!went home with pyja.My dad gave her a lift cz she stayed near by our blk.Since I was so tired,I wanted to went to bed.But itu Mat ehk,msg aku lah plak.End up,I sleep at abt 1am.

On sat,I was awaken my a very sad sad sad news.My tok Haji who has been fighting for his life for two mths has passed away!I cant hold back my tears!I cried!!He is juz so close to me.I still rmmbr my visit to hosp,he was smiling when I enter the room.Read my previous post,u will nvr have guess that he will leave this world.He was doing well,now suddenly he was gone.I wanted to visit him sat cz I went to sentosa on fri.If i noe,I wuld have gone to visit him 1st b4 going to sentosa!!

I went to his hse at abt 8+.He was lying on his bed.He looks really calm,as if he was sleeping.I kissed him.I read yasin for him.I read lotsa al-fatihah for him.Memories juz keep rushing back.My Granny told me that he was looking for me on the fri,since I was the only one who always accom my Granny to visit him.I cried the moment I heard that.He was looking for me!!No wonder I feel kinda of bad when I saw the SGH sign board when i was on the way to sentosa.I just cant hold back my tears that day.I will always rmmbr him when i look at my left arm.It was him who heal it when i fall from the monkey bar when i was 5.Now,I have nobody who read prayer for me when i take big exam.He's gone but memories of him will forever stay!I will never ever forget him cz he is so dear to me!

I've been going to his hse for daily prayers for him.N I am going to do so till his 7th days.Since I didnt do much when he is still alive,let me do someting for him now.

so sorie peeps..tt'z abt it.bye




2:23 PMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009