Hello.It seems that I really got the time to update my blog every single day.Nobody is at home at the moment.Been living this kind of life ever since my O level ends.Go take a look at Juzaila blog n see her time table.It is almost the same except that my sleeping hrs is longer n often than she is.Hehehe.
So I've receive a letter from ITE Clementi.I am supposed to accept the course they offer me via online by this coming Mon.After which,they will send me another letter for our registration by end of the month.I am starting sch on 2nd may!
I am kind of looking forward to sch.hahaha.This is silly sei.I am actually looking forward attending the same sch with ayen.Me n her has been togeda for 5 years sei.Atleast we will be able to look out for each other in sch.right ain?hehehe.
I watched AKUSTIK ystrdy.Khairil n the anugerah boys was on!!Omg,i just so love khairil man.He is just so sweet!I can never get enough of him.N tat is why i even recorded the show.From ystrdy till now,I have watched the show nearly 6 times.Silly me rite!Hell yah i am going to watch it again after this.Furthermore,his drama will be telecast tonite.I cant wait!*relek ah mas*I tink i am going crazy over khairil sei.Betta tone myself dwn.hehehe.
oklah.I want to take a shower n do my prayer b4 watching khairil again!!hehehe.bye!