Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I have actually posted some pictures I took when I was in KL.Not many,just very very few.I've been going out every single day since I came back from KL.By sunday,I was really worned out!

On thurs,I went out with Ayu n frens.We went to Bugis n I bought myself a jade pendant which I've been eying for a very long long tym.It is expensive sei.$8.90!To me,it is really expensive!!I am not werkin okie!!So after that,we walk from Bugis to Esplanade.I was really tired!We just relek2 there.Have a good chat n talk craps!Senang kater,aku buang2 maser lah kat situ.So i went back abt 8+ as I was really tired.I went home with dis gerl named Diyana whom is one of ayu's fren.When reached home,

On fri,it was really hectic.My dad asked along the whole family to Masjid Sultan for the Friday Prayer.So at abt 1130am,I started to iron my clothes which i really hate!After which,I have my shower n get ready lah.We went out at abt 1230pm.We were kinda of late.After the prayer,we ate at Zam Zam restaurant.We had murtabak!!After that,we went to ECP juz to relek n cycle.Had fun.At about 6+,we headed to my grandma hse who was not feeling well.We didnt stay long.We went to Punggol after our evening prayer.My parents fren has juz given birth to a baby gerl.So cute!!We stayed there till 10.I receive a call at 9+ abt Leah not answering Ayen n Fyza calls.We all started to panic!!She is the kind who always keeps everyting to herself!So we were kinda concern as we were afraid that she mite be facing some problem.But actually she was just tired as she had to do OT almost everyday.Haiyo!!U make us panic lah gerl!

On sat,I went to Halal food fest at expo with Obek Ju n Obek Lan.I bought few slice of cakes from the Royals.It is really damned nice!!I spent nearly $15 on juz a few slice of cakes.Bt I tink it is really worth it.It is so delicious.Then I also bought few packages of Pao n siew mai.Kinda of remind me the wwss days where I will always eat them during recess tym with my frenz.After which,we went to westcoast to Rojak!!Cik Y togeda with Cik Nek joined us.Not onli them,they had their youngest son with them.Imagine there we 7 ppl in one small car!hahaha.It was really an experience for me!I went home at abt 830pm.At abt 1039pm,I called ayen up.N we had a really long chat.My week will nvr felt completed if I dont call her n have our morning chat.We chatted till abt 4am.We really need to rest as we were going out that day itself.

On sun,I went to have lunch with my mum,lil sis n lil bro first b4 I met Leah.We actually supposed to mit at 5pm.But as usual,she was late!End up miting at 530pm.After which we took MRT to lakeside.Met ayen dere.Luckily she wasnt late.We procced to JE only to found out that Fyza was going to be late.So we waited.Captured some picture of ourself.At abt 6pm,Fyza arrived.We took the train to CItyhall.They were few culture boys in the train.We know that they are heading to the same place as well.A huge incident happened in the train.Some one slapped me hard that I didnt managed avoid.It was so painful that I kept quiet for a few moment.Few ppl in the train was shocked!Guess that nvr seen person gotten a slap LIVE!So we alight at CityHall.On the way to esplanade,I called tasha up.*Niways,tasha is one of my sistaz too.But we hardly mit,onli chat on pone n msn.*She has reached dere n we were so hapie when we finally got to mit!!She asked me along to skank with her at 7pm where Gerhana ska cinta(GSC) will be performing.But my other sistaz wasnt in mood yet to skank.So I skank with Tasha only lah.Ppl stare n wonder.But I dun care!I came down to njoy the music!Best of all,I was skanking next to Danial!!HE IS SO CUTE!!I met him once at FCP last year during Skafest.So we kinda of knew each other.We have even chatted on MSN.Hehehe.He was Tasha's pal lah.So cute lah him!!When the band nearly finish,few ppl were moshing.He nearly fell n I helped him.Skali,I oso nearly fell n he helped me lah!That is why I prefer rudies than other culture.

GSC finished performing at abt 730pm but they later had another performance at 10pm.So we kinda of relek2 first.Skali Fyza lapar lah plak.So we head down to Marina Sq.Fyza was kinda high that day.She was dancing n singing.I cant help it but keep on laughing.She was really crazy!!We bought some food n drinks at 7-eleven.We ate at the staircase.At abt 930pm,we went back to esp.We met up with Indra,Haris,Sheena,Ramizah n many more lah.We went to Nokia powerhouse early as we wanted to see GSC upfront n personal.But damned it,many ppl has arrived earlier than us!FUCK!

The first song was played n i was already skanking.My sistaz still wasnt in mood but after few beats,they start to skank.There were alot of bodysuft.Damned it!All my sistaz kena from them sei.Me n ayen was hit on the head while leah her contact lens even came off!!Fuck ah!Ganas sei nie bdk2!!Luckily,there were some rudeboy who tried to protect us from dis bloody irritating stupid ppl!!I managed to skank with all my sistaz n even apis.I didnt managed to skank with indra.Dier sebok skank dgn adek sedare dier!At the last part,there were alot of moshing!Leah even fall n ayen shoe nearly came off.Ayen was screaming "kusot aku kasot aku!!"hehehe.During that tym it wasnt funny but after recalling it,it was very hilarious.I tot Leah fainted when she fall as when i tried to cant her up she just sit still.Luckily,dere was dis guy who help her up.We didnt managed to thx him.Without him,maybe me n leah culd have been stepped by ppl.There were moshing like crazy sei!!Bdk2 nie smua btol nyer ganas!!Tu lah,Mat dah blg tapy aku buat bodoh jer.Kan padan muker aku!!It was really an experience sei.I didnt expect ska gig to turn out to be dis rough nowadays.There was really a huge diff since the last ska gig i went which was last august.I went home at 1130 with my sistaz n pitam kids.Me n Leah catched a cab back as it was already midnight!Our area is so eerie.Betta be safe than sorry.

On mon,I woke up late.I did my laundry n went back to sleep till 6pm.I literally slept the whole afternoon away.At night,i went to Masjid Hasanah for syarahan by Uztat TM Fouzy.Reached home at abt 1030pm.Watched Dia.After Dia ended,i called ayen up.We chatted till 430am.We talked abt the ska gig n many ting lah.

Today i was supposed to mit fauzi up to go giant.They are having chalet this thurs.But i woke up late n i didnt went ah.I am also unable to go for the chalet tingy as my mum didnt allow.Haiyo!Nvrm,I will try to ask my dad.hehehe.Hope he allow.

oklah peepz.It has been a long post.So sorie.byez!




1:32 PMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009