I have just finish reading the newspaper article on Nonoi.She was buried ystrdy.Seeing the front page,where her biological father carried her,really sadden my heart.She is so small.It just make me recall of my lil nephew in Kl who is abt her age.It is really tragical that such ting happenned to her.To muslim folks who is reading this,bacer lah alfatihah buat nonoi k.May her soul be with the good ppl.
There was another case that attracted my attention.A murder case at Henderson.Why are such cases happenning in S'pore sak?Why have all the good n nice ppl gone to?But when tink again,dis cases that is happenning in S'pore sumtym do really bring out the good side of S'porean.One very good eg is when Nonoi when missing.S'porean all over the island join in the search for her.Be it those who knows her or not.All we set looking for all over.When she was found dead,ppl still come n help.They drop by her parents hse to give their deepest condolence.It really touch my heart.There are still good soul ard.Not only that,ppl of other races also came to the burial ground to give their last respect to this lil innocent gerl.Dont u tink s'porean are just great bunch of ppl?Well,that is up to u to decide.
I've receive the news that i am going to KL dis sunday.After so much planning abt dis sunday,it had to be cancelled.I really feel bad.I plan n i am the one who cant make it.WTF!?But i am grateful that my sistaz are very understanding.Thx gerl.I really appreciate it very very much.I will make up for it okie.
okie..bye.