Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Saturday!!As usual,My sistaz wanna go out n have fun but always dont noe wad tym to mit n where to go.It'z really crazy when we were planning tings.But when we are out,we always dont wanna go home!So after planning n changing plans *dun noe how many times*,we finally decided to go dwn to esplanade n juz hang out,have a good sistaz chat n picture taken!So we met at abt 430pm n adeq n pyja joined us!!Finally,all my sistaz are dere!!So much fun n laughter were shared.Thou,one of us was rather not in the mood but the rest were hip n happenning as always!!There was a band performing dere n some crazy sistaz of mine were doing head-banging as she heard the song.That was really crazy!!

After watching the band,we had a great chat n puff puff away.I was kinda of irritated by the groups of ppl who were infront n beside us.All was looking at me with this certain look on their face.I know that they must be wondering why am I with this grp of ppl who are smoking while I,myself,am wearing a tudung.WTF sei?!I tried not to be bothered by it n juz laugh away n happily chatting with my sistaz.But inside,I was actually furious.I just cant stand this kind of ppl sei.Suker hati aku ah nak kawan dgn saper!!Atleast my sistaz are not backstabber n hypocrite like some ppl whom I know.Nampak jer baik,tak hati busok!!What makes me more furious is when Beyonce met her Exbf.This guy has tattoo like all over.Since the otherz were in the toilet,I accom Beyonce to met him.I was actually holding L's cigarette but i didnt smoke.So once again,passer by were all looking at me n then Beyonce ex.Haix.So narrow minded of dis ppl!!I have all type of frens.I dont judge them!So long as they have a good heart n true fren,i dont give a damned to how they dress up n how they handle their live!!I dun wanna befren a hypocrite,onli look n behave their best when they are with me.To all those tinks i am not in the right mind cz I hang out with them,TO hell with u all ah.I dun care n i dun bother.They are my frens n I love them!!

Okie,enuf of those bunch of ignorant ppl!!At abt 9,we went home cz I was going KL the next morning.I dun noe y,But I was really damned tired that night.I immediately head the bed the moment I reached home.I woke up late the next morning n I havent even packed my bag.So I rushed like hell.My father was angry as I was late n all.He said that i shuldnt have went out the other nite.Alamak,kener marah lah plak...hehehhee..So in the end,we went to KL at abt 2pm.Off to KL!!!

"World,world jugak tapy akhirat mesti mau ingat beb".This quote was something i picked up during my stay in KL.Well,I am back from KL dis morning at abt 2 am.My stay In KL was really a short n fully packed!

Day 1
I reached KL at abt 9pm.So we went to my grandpa hse.Unpacked n have hot tea.Chatted with my aunt n all.At abt 11pm,my another aunt picked me n my sis up so that we can sleep over at her hse.

Day 2
I wake up at abt 845am.*wah!early sei.*Did all the impt stuff.Had nasi lemak.My dad picked us up at abt 10 am.We went to Berjaya Times Square.It's a shopping mall cum theme park!All the rides were crazy n not for the faint heart!I cant believe that i took all the crazy rides with my sister.Luckily,I am not the type who vomits or feel dizzy after rides.The only things was my body aches like crazy.Imagine being thrown countless times.Crazy Crazy Crazy.If u are going KL,drop by that place k.After that,we went shoping.I combed the whole shopping center cz I was looking for this symbol target shoe which Mat asked me to buy!My leg ache!!In the end,I couldnt get it.I tot of buying some clothes but it cost a bomb sei!If compared to S'pore,here is cheaper.At nite,we went to Petaling Street.It is some sort like Bugis Street ah.The bargaining part was really crazy.Here is one incident.My dad wanted to buy this shirt.It stated at the price tag RM299.My dad bargain ah.He asked to give cheaper.So the person says oklah.Give Rm100.Imagine that!!U can get the price so low.In the end,after bargining again,they gave Rm90.After that,we walk walk and headed home as it was nearly midnight.

Day 3
We went to Masjid Jamek in the morning.This is some sort like Geylang,where u can find lotsa clothes which can be made into baju kurung etc etc.So my mum beli lah kain2 nie smua for our relatives in S'pore.We had our lunch at this Chicken Rice stall in a shopping centre.WAs rather nice.I was full!!REached my grandpa hse abt 4pm n i straight away go to sleep!!I was awaken at abt 630pm where all my relatives starts to come.So had an afternnon tea.Then i had my shower,pack my bag.After the evening prayer,we had dinner which my fav Mama Ton cooked!!Yummmy!!!Then we start to put all our luggage in the car.Hugs n kisses were xchanged!!At abt 830pm,I was on my way to S'pore!!!I reached hm at abt 2am.miss my bed!

yup,so that was how packed my holiday were.I wake up at abt 1130am cz Mat sms me asking for his shoe!well,too bad Mat,ur shoe cant be found!Den i msg all my sistaz to announce that i am back!!After the afternn prayer,i went back to sleep till 6+.I was really happy that i didnt miss Teman Anugerahku.I cant miss that!!And the only reason is b'cz of Khairil Yusoff!!!I really like him!!*enuf enuf*

yah..so that'z abt it...

ps:i've already type dis since wed but didnt post it instead i save as draft!hahaha..silly me!!I will post some pic aite..




8:20 PMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009