After publishing the previous post,I called up my sistaz cz I take it any more!!I miss them so much lah!!I only managed to get Ayen,Leah n Fyza.Pyja already slp as she has to werk the next day.Fyza didnt chat too long.She hang up after abt an hr.We chatted till 430am.There were lotsa ting to talked abt evnthou it was only a week since we last met.Oh!That'z sucha long tym!!Because of the chat,I woke up at 1pm.My mum making a din.*biaser lah tu*
Nothing happened much on tuesday.I practically just sat infront of the com and edit my frenster a bit n went frenster hopping.Some profile amaze me while some leave me bewildered!I also discovered a song that caught my attention.It's by Oasis.Title is wonderwall.The lyric somehow makes me feel connected to the song.Now this song is my fav.Btw,it is not a love song.To quote from Ne-yo,"I am so sick of love song".This so is also great!
I met up with Ayen n Leah ystrdy.We went to Coffee Bean(CB).Actually,I wanted to pass Mat's shoe which he asked to buy.He blanja us drinks so we just lepak dere till abt 7pm ah.Finally,I was having my all time fav Mocca Ice Blended.We read magazines which we brought ourselves n not forgetting taking lotsa lotsa pix!!Most are in Leah hp.There are some which I took in my camera.Will post it up.At 7pm,we had our dinner at LJS.I didnt eat much b'cz I was having this stomach cramp since I reached CB.We went back home with Mat as he also wanted to go home.We tot of chilling at JP but my cramp was unbearable.We went home straight!!I wanted to sleep but cant as my back bone was very very painful.*tak bleh angkat beb!!*So called Ayen n Leah up to complain.Hehehe.Luckily,they layan me.Thx gerlz.U make my pain ease.At abt 1am,I sleep.Ayen n Leah went to watch ANTM.
okie..that's abt it..I am goink to post some pix aite!