Hello everybody!!Hmm..certainly it has been quite awhile since I last update.Not that I have been busy but I was just plain lazy.My weekend has rather been a slack!!I have not went out with my sistaz for the past 3 weekendz!!I really regret not going to Dbl O!!Looking at Juz blog makes me regret even further!N now with the skafiesta cancelled,it has make tingz worst!!!Fuck ah!!Why they cancel the gig sei!?!Macam sial ah!!!
Luckily with the modern technology such as the telephone,internet n hps,I can still keep in touch with my sistaz.Having our midnightz chat has certainly helped to pour out of feeling to each other.Oh,how much we love to just gossip n chat abt each other life,not only that we even joke n laugh out.Unfortunately,some of my sistaz cant join due to other commitment in their live.It's sad but we understand.the key to our frenshp is understanding n trust.That is why our frenship is still standing strong even after a decade!I just love them!!muax muax muax.
Getting a little emotional there.Oklah,with that,I am gonna end my post.Will update soon.Oh,I'm gonna start sch soon,real soon!!hahaha..back to sch bebz!!!