hello everybody!!!I know it has been quite awhile since I last updated.I've been busy ah.Since I am rather free now,I shall update.
Let'z start from saturday.It was really hectic for me.I was up at 830am as I needed to go to my aunt hse.After going dere,I went to Jp to get some stationary for sch.*ahem*On the way home,my mum called and asked me to accompany my bro to fetch my grandma in NUH as she can ored go home!Yahoo!!I am glad she is doing fine ored.So after fetching her,we send her to JE.Had my lunch dere,nenek mok masak sedap tau!!After which,I went to mit my sistaz n we head dwn to cityhall.Had our dinner dere,pyja blanjer ah!Met Wanie dere.Tapy aku buat bodoh jer ah.After dinner,we proceed to esplande.We had our sistaz talks as usual ah.After which,something happened n we ran to coffee beans.Seram ah tu org!!!We continue our chat dere n calm ourselves dwn after the "escape".
So I will update agn tmr.Cz now,I wanna watch tv.Will update abt my sch soon k..Sabar menanti..hehehe