I just heard Hips dun lie by Shakira n burst out to laughter.Now whenever I hear this song I am sure gonna laugh.Th reason is it just remind me of Palat n Steven irritating face.The ting actually started while we were in the canteen afta lunch.We were waiting for our next lesson which was account.
So while waiting,Palat sang a few song n one of them was shakira hips dont lie.Then Ayen kinda of tegur him saying that he sang the song wrongly.Being Palat,he said that he sing it correctly.But Ayen insisted that he sang it wrong.So after much bickering,finally Palat decided to bet on it.The bet is whoever lose will buy a packet of cigarette.At first Ayen didnt wanna bet on it as a packet of cigarette is kinda of expensive mah.But I asked Ayen to go ahead with it cz I tink she was rite.
The moment of judgement arrived when Leah came.Since she had the song on her mp3,we decided to hear it first before going to class.N yes,Palat was right.He sang the song correctly.Steven who wasnt involve at first decided to get involved.He wanna a share if any one them won.
From canteen to our class,Palat n Steven was so hyper cz they won.They keep making faces n Ayen was kinda of irritated.Hahahaha.It'z hard to describe.But their face are sure irritating.Esp Steven!N he was the one who is more excited than Palat!Hahaha.
Hak.Wad a bunch of ppl.Biar lah ehk.Ayen,ko sabar jer lah layan perangai bdk2 nie.Hehehe...
oklah..bye...