Okie.Here I am going to update on my new school life.So my sch starts at 9am.Me,ayen n leah went togeda taking 99.We check our name to find out which class we are in.Me n ayen were in the same class!!Yahoo.A big pity Leah wasnt.Another discovery was Faisal was also in the same class as us.So the 1st day went on rather okie.We had campus tour,intro of our class advisory aka form teacher,doing admin stuff.Then we head home.
Second day was a bit more tired.We had few speakers taking all morning.I doze off quite a few tym.Cant open my eyes sei.Even ayen was dozing off.So after the talks,we went back class.Gotta noe few more frenz.I've got 2 guy with the same name n I sat in between them.Juz my luck!When I called out their name,both turn.Haahaha.
Third day was fun.We had ice breaking game.We gotta noe almost all our classmate names by the end of the game.It was really fun.It was certainly a long tym since I run ard.Found out more abt my classmate.There are really a bunch of crazy freak!One of the guy who sat beside me has the personality like Indra.He is just as irritating as Indra n love to disturb me like how Indra used to.Taking n joking ard with me really remind me alot abt Indra.
Forth day was really slack.We were actually supposed to play games but instead we end up sitting in MPH n chat with Palat,ayen n "steven".Had our lunch togeda with Leah all.N den went home.We stopped by wwss to grab our O level cert den head home.
So far,ITE is orite with me.Nothing has made me regret my decision.I gotta noe few great bunch of ppl.N I tink I can survive in ite ah.But i guess,i wont have much tym to update my blog.My tymtable suckz!!I usually tired by the tym i reach home.So maybe I will only update on weekendz.So sorie yah peepz!!till next update..see yah...take care dun take drugs...