After procrastinating for few days,finally I decide to update my dear blog.Indeed this is gonna be my first entry for the month of june.How fast tym flies huh.I actually went to ITE Dover last wed for the principal talk.My gosh!That sch was huge!The soccer field is even BIGGER!Unlike in my ITE,where it is so small,so cramp n so HOT!Luckily we had our talk in the LT.I was so damned tired.I wanted to sleep but didnt managed to get any because of my loving fren,Mr Steven.And also because of Adam who was near by.Hak!So after tha talk,we decided not to take the transport provided for us.We wanna have our lunch in that ITE.So we run off right after the talk.HAd lunch togeda with my buddies,den we chit chat in the reading room b4 heading back to sch ard 1230pm.
Upon reaching,our CA called us into the class.We were questioned by her as why we didnt attend her lesson earlier.All went quiet n I was the one who has to tell the whole "story".She believed us n let us go.Nasib!During BFD,all of us were so tired.Eventhou we sat right under our teacher nose,we still fall asleep.Finally,the teacher let us go early.Baik ah!
Weekendz wasnt bad thou I practically slept the whole saturday afternn.My sistaz drop by unexpectedly on sunday to celebrate my bday.It was so shocking n my mum actually knows abt it!Thankz gerl for coming.Pyja stayed behind since I have a family gathering in the afternn.All my relatives actually came that afternn.Miss them all sei.I just love it when they drop by my hse.It is just so fun n noisy n kecoh lah!!Pyja stayed till 9pm b4 I send her back home.Most of my relatives gave me cash for present as I told them I wanted to buy the crocs.N I am gonna buy it this weekend!I dun care!!
Eventhou it has been two days since my bday,ppl still msg me n wish me hapie bday.Most got the date mix up!Some say mine is on 5th june lah,6th june lah.Let see if anybody still msg me tmr.Hahahaha.
School has been okie.Gonna have my tests soon.I tink Im gonna faced problem with my BFD as it is mostly facts.N u gotta memories sei.Just like SS.As for AFD,OFA n TKS,I tink shuld be ok lah.Let'z pray hard that I can do well in this first test in ITE.*dengar2 tak der susah sgt*hehehe.
Well,CT actually msg me on mon!I was so appalled.I was reating after SW and suddenly received a msg like this 'hai syg,how are u dear?I miss u alot sei'.Me n CT are very close during our sec days.We always share problems n love each other company.I miss the old days.I miss every single soul that I hang out with during my sec days!!How i wish we culd all mit up n just spend few hrs togeda.Haix,whenever I tink abt this,it makes me sad.Most has gone,dun noe where.Some literally doesnt wanna us to contact them.Some just keep saying wanna meet,but when we asked them out,always cannt.I dun noe lah ehk.Maybe one day,we will gather back as one.When is it?Only God noes!
oklah,guess it's enuf for now..till den..