Finally I am able to use the comp.My brother has been using it since weekend n I got no access to it at all!
School has been okie.I going thru the same routine everyday.Meeting the same ppl,laughing with the same ppl,eating with teh same ppl n going classes with the same ppl too.Not that I am trying to say that I'm sick n tired of it but indeed it is always the same routine.I enjoyed the company of the ppl ard me.
Weekend was alrite.Went out with my Switz n watch The Omen.The show was okie lah.Quite a suspense.Leave me covering my eyes quite a few tym ah.After which,we head dwn to Lau Pa Sat for supper.Pyja wasnt feeling well n she vomitted after eating.N get this,me n ayen also feel like vomitting when we saw her.It was rather a hilarious sight.But luckily,pyja was rather okie after vomitting.We went home taking cab.
My dad brought the whole family to shop on sunday.I didnt buy anyting ah as ntg seems to caught my eyes.After shopping,we went to Adam Rd to eat!Nice nice.I love there!
Tmr is gonna be Faizal bday.Planning to suprise with with gifts n cards.But see how 1st lah.hehe.
Oklah..that'z all..Im dead beat!see yah!