Celebrated my mum's bday ystrdy.Went out with Mak Long,Mak Ngah,Era n Aysha.We went to the lib den had tea break at banquet.Afta the evening prayer,went to fetch my dad before heading to JP to had dinner at swensen.We had kinda of heavy dinner sei.Den for dessert,we had my all tym fav Gold Rush!!N also the bday ice-cream lah n yah,the ice-cream cake slice.Nyaman beb!hehehee
School is starting soon.I have a mixed feeling abt it,excited at the same tym I feel that the holidays are not enuf.Ntah lah ehk.Wadever it is,cant wait to mit my switz again.We have spend so much tym togeda the pass few days.Even if it is only for awhile,we will still try to mit up.
I guess each of us now are really really part of each other.We cant stand not meeting each other.Sometym,even to the extent of meeting everyday.Hehee.Well,not all the switz are gathered.Our 2 switz,we kinda have difficulties meeting them.One stayed in the east while one is busy working.We dun blame them,we understand.I miss them n I noe they miss me too.*they told me*Hehehe.Cant wait to mit them dis monday sei.
Steven is having his band competition today.He was feeling nervous since ystrdy.I wish him all the best cause he really do want to win.N I noe he can.Actually it is already great enuf that his band made it to the finals.So,to me,he shuld just enjoy the performance!!All the best bro!
Pyja shuld be going to KL today.But I'm not really sure if she is going.She said sumting abt not going due to some unforseen circumstances.Well beb,if u reading dis,msg me to tell if u are in spore or not.
Ayen's dad met with an accident.We were all shocked n panic.We kinda spend that day togeda in Leah's hse,joking,teasing each other when we heard the news.It really shocked us.But im glad her dad is kinda doing fine.Just a fractured bone near his pelvis.
Hak..seems like I updated more abt my swits than on myself huh.Hehehe.Well,my life for the past few days has been great with them.Cant blame that we are fostering a very great bond.
oklah..till den...