Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I'm done with the blood donation tingy!!Okie,it wasnt so bad.Let me type the whole proceduer.I met Steven and Nicholas at Outram Park Mrt Station at 230pm.I was there early as I was from Jurong East.So as usually,I have to wait.Luckiy for me,my hapcat(mp3) was dere to keep me company.Wait for abt 15mins then Steven arrived.

We chatted while waiting for Nicholas.N hell,Nicholas was very very late.Being with Stven,he never stopped chatting.Kiter bobal jer sei.Then we laughed,guffaw n also giggle at his silly jokes.Hahaha.Abt 20mins later,Nicolas arrived.So we head down to the blood bank which was directly next to the MRT.It was a walking distance but dear steven still wanna take the bus.After showing him how near the blood bank was,he then willing to walk.Pemalas nyer bdk!

Upon arrival,we needed to fill in this form which mostly asked abt our sex partner n life.After filling up the from,we needed to meet the doctor to check our BP.Steven had low BP n has to drink lotsa water before donating his blood.

As meeting the doctor,we have to go to the counter n ouch! the nurse dere took my blood on my finger without giving any warning.N yes,I did scream the word 'OUCH!'.After that,I went in to the blood donation room.The nurse dere was very very kind.My vein is rather deep (maybe too much fat) so the nurse told me it was going to be a bit more painful for me as it is deep.I was like 'oh,okie'.I was really damned scared.Steven was already half way thru his donation n I have still not yet started.As for Nicholas,he also have some problem locating his veins.

I wasnt even looking how the nurse poke me.I keep looking at steven who was kinda beside me.Suddenly,the nurse told me the blood tranfusion has oredy started.I was like 'eh,so fast?'.Hehehe.It doesnt hurt actually.I was scared for nothing.I kinda felt sleepy n nearly doze off when the nurse come n asked if I felt okie.About 15mins later,it was over.But I still have to rest for another 10 mins b4 I was allowed to get off.Steven n Nicholas was oredy out.After 10mins,we were supposed to have our refreshment at the cafe n rest for another 10mins.Okie,so we rest.After 10 mins,we were out from the blood bank.

After that,me and steven went to Queensway Shopping centre whereas Nicholas went to JE as he needed to werk.Steven wanted to buy his cigarette case.So we went searching for the cheapest.It was $7 to put in 16 cigarette.Oklah tu ehk.After which,he wanted to buy a t-shirt n off we went searhing for the t-shirt he wanted.He bought a very cute t-shirt sak.Cute!

Then we off to have our lunch at Macdonald.After eating,we head home.Seperate ways.He stayed in da east.During the trip back,I felt so giddy that I nearly faint if I didnt alight at clementi.I stared to feel dizzy when I was at Dover.I tot it was just minor but it got worst.I culdnt take it,n I quickly alight n clementi n rest.I was perspiring n my hands were trembling.I called Steven up.He was panic.He wanted to come back to clementi but I said it wasnt necessary.I rested dere for abt 1/2 an hour.during this 1/2 an hour,Steven kept msging me n ask how I were.I was totally touched by his actions sei.He even asked me to msg him when I arrived home.*Maner nk dpt kawan lelaki yg baik mcm nie?*I arrived home safely,but still dizzy.I rest on my bed immediately till 830pm.

Then I went to watch the dikir barat tingy!I love it.I was a big fan of kelana purba n they won!!!Yahoo...!!!hehehe..

I really felt good after donating my blood.I am going to donate my blood again this september.N I am going to make it part of my routine.It nice to know that u can help people by just donating ur blood.It feels great.1 packet of blood can actually saves 4 lifes u noe.

Oklah,till den..




2:27 PMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009