Here I am again.Actually I shuld be doing my OFA project.But,after doing it for the past hour, tired lahh plak.Hehe.
School has been great.The 4 Switz were on crazy mood!We have been laughing at the slightest things that happened.But one very,very funny thing that really crack me up is about the 'wig'.Till today,they still made fun of it.But to protect the identity of the person,I shall nt mention names.Due to all this laughing,we were kinda get a scolding from our teacher for being too noisy n were punished to sweep the floor n threaten to split us up.Even being scolded,we were still smiling away!Stupid sak!
Leah's Bday is coming.All the SIX switz are gonna gather at her chalet.I really cant wait!!The last tym we gathered together was a month ago.It wuld be really great seh.Totally looking forward to that day where all the SIX switz have fun,share joy,laughter,jokes and not forgetting cam whoring!!!Hahaha.
My cousin (kak Lia) is gonna give birth soon.Anytym this month.She is my 1st cousin whom I witness her full 9 mth pregnancy and knows about her condition as well as her baby.And I totally feel connected to the baby as when I touch Kak Lia stomach,the baby kick sei.Hehehe.I cant wait for the delivery.I'm actually counting down the days.The latest she wuld give birth is end of the month.I wanna be this baby boy best aunt.I'm gonna pamper him like hell.I'm leaving the diciplining to my cousin but spoiling him?Leave it to me.I'll ensure to do a very good job!
Oklah,guess I have to continue my project now if not, I will end up not sleeping back.The deadline is 18 aug and i'm only half way thru.Thanks to those who love my new blog skin.I love too!!hehehe..Aite,till den peepz...