Sunday, August 13, 2006

Hey,certainly it's nearly half way thru August and this is my 1st post for the month.Not that I was lazy to update but tym wasnt by my side.I've been having headache and once I have it,it'z really bad!So I've change my blogskin,thx a thousand to my lil sis but she took a long tym before agreeing to change it for me.Damn u!Hahaha.

My life has been going on good.Since the beginning of the month,it has been great except for the headache.School has been much more "happening" I must say.Well,wanna noe y,Steven n Ayen now has always been 'bickering' abt stuff that are so minor.And they cant stop disturbing each other.Hahaha.Me and Ijal are the laughing duo now.We cant stop laughing watching them both.*aku kahwinkan krg dua baru tau*hahahahaha...

As for life with me and my switz,it's always been great.Infact,we did some catch up during the National Day eve.We watched Man Laksa at Leah's hse.The movie was hilarious!!!We even replay some part so we culd just laugh again!!It was great.I was laughing my heart out.We culdnt even stop laughing when the part ended.N we have to replay certain part cz we didnt hear what they sae due to our loud laughter.

N this year was my first tym celebrating National Day in ITE.It was rather okie lah.Steven,Ijal,Leah,Wanee n me(ayen went home due to some unforseen circumstances) spend most of the tym togeda loitering ard sch before we head home at abt 11am.It wasnt so bored as I have most of my switz by my side.

During the National Day itself,me and family headed to Labrador Park at Pasir Panjang for family BBQ.Had fun flying kites since I nvr try b4.With the help of my Uncle Anuar n uncle Jufri,my kite fly way high up!!Hehehe.After which,I head down to Jurong East as my Opah was dere.Watched S'pore Idol with Nenek Mok,Opah,Mak Long,Abah n bro in one room.It was cramped!!Hahaha.Padahal kat living room ader home theatre sei.Perangai kan smua!!Hehehe...

On thursday,my class togeda with Leah's class,went to Kallang sport hub for our dragonboat activity.It was fun,great,enjoyable n a very memorable trip for me!!Thou we werent in the same boat as Steven n Ijal but still we had great fun splashing water at each other n compete during the race.N hell yah,my boat was 1st for all races!!Yes,we are the winning boat.We won as we had great team spirit n we were so determine to win!!After the activity,the 5 switz n some gerlz frm our class headed down to Beach Road for our lunch.Hilarious stuff happened dere while eating.Maner org tercampak tulang ayam,maner org nangis kepedasan.In all,it was great lah.Den me ,leah n ayen went to Braddell while Ijal n Steven headed home.Eventhou we were hell tired,we still accompany Leah to Braddell as she needed to get some voucher.We slept,not we but me,all the way from braddell to Bukit Batok.Leah n Ayen said that I look horrible when sleeping.*saper tdo lawa sei*Hehehe.

Due to the dragonboat,Ayen,Steven,Ijal n me all absent from sch the next day.Opps!I was so damne tired!I woke up in the afternoon.Dun blame me!Blame the dragonboat activity!!!Hehehe...As for the evening,me n my family went to watch the firewerks!!!! It was nice but I kinda dun feel the warmth when I watched with Ayen n Leah the last saturday.Maybe cz I miss them ah.Hehehe.So yesterday,I went to watch with them once again.But this tym Pyja was dere!!It was complete 4 switz!!Nice.Den we just relek n chill at esplanade till 10+ before heading home.Had fun while chilling with each other.Make fun of each other n well,doing stuff we always do!!!Heheheheh.

As for today,plans has changed!So now,I am planning to sleep!!hehehe.Sorie for the long entry.Hapie reading aite!take care!!




2:42 PMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009