Before I start with today post,I'm just so pissed at some people who tooks advantage of switz.It so damned frustrating okie.I'm gonna make clear here,you people are on my hate list now!!Fuck!!So irritated!!Okie,stop it Mas.Getting angry with people like these doesnt get you anywhere!!!If I get to know they do it again to my switz,I wont be just typing it here but I'll do something about it!!Get out of our life and go settle your own life!!!
YEAH!!HOLIDAYS ARE IN!!I'm so glad it's holiday now.I can rest,chill and do some catch up with my peepz and switz.I love that!!But I do have to tone down abit as fasting month is getting near.Nak taubat lah kater kan.Exams are also over.That was such a big relief!!Finally the burden was taken off my shoulder.
I was able to handle my BFD paper preety well as I did revise the impt topic.So it was kinda a breeze.But still there are some question which set me thinking and eventually makes me sleepy.So what I did was,I just wrote something which was not even connected to the question.I tried so I feel great.
So did AFD revision with Ayen and Leah on tuesday.Well,we met at 4pm and went to the void-deck to study.So we did so for abt 10 mins when Ayen started to start talking about the movie Gubra.N I was the only one who have not watched it.End up,we went to Leah hse to watch that movie.Lotsa things happened in her room espcially with Aiman.Ayen was also injured due to Aiman behaviour.Luckily I wasnt the victim.But I was the one who comforted Aiman after he was being scolded by her aunt(Leah).So manja lah him.
After watching the movie which ends at about 7 plus,we continue our revision once again.I wasnt so in da mood so I just lay down at Leah's bed and watch them revise.At about 9pm,I went back home.They continue study at the void deck due to some unforseen events.At about 10pm,I received a call from Ayen requesting me to go down and help them with the revision.Being me who is so damned lazy,I get them to come to my house.So we studies till about 11 plus before they all return home.
The day of the exams!!Looking at the way Leah revise her notes makes me panic.So i start to revise too.Hahaha.I was able to balance the trial balance and bank reconciliation.Okie.That is great.But my control account?I totally dont knoe how to do it!!!So I just put the item anyhow seh.Aaaahhhh...biarlah.It'z over.I dont wannt think about it after this!!It'z over.It'z over.It'z over!!
Something happened on wednesday night which makes me so touched by my switz.I was having this very very bad headache and my tummy was like merciless on me that nite.As usual,Pyja will call me afta she finish her night class and we usually will chat till wee hours.But that nite,I didnt answer her calls n msges.I was just to damned lazy to even pick up the pone.Then when Ayen called,I answer coz I was getting irritated.She said pyja was looking for me.N I was like oh,okie.Few mins afta that,Steven called.He also said that pyja was looking for me.N I go oh,okie once again.Only at midnight,I msg pyja and told her what happened to me.
I cant believed that pyja actually tell every switz that I didnt answer her call.Thinking back,It was rather funny sak.But I totally appreciate her concern.Dont worry lah switz,I'm not dead yet.So be happy you dont have to attend any funerals yet okie.
Today I was left alone at home.Mum n Dad are out to dun noe where and I have no choice but to stay at home coz no one is gonna send my lil bro to sch.Well,nevermind.I'm gonna run to my aunt's house at clementi.Atleast I can play with my dear Irfan.Yup,so I'm gonna get ready now...
till den..
Upcoming Events
-Irfan's Doa kesyukuran
-Steven's gig