Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Hey dere.It's holiday for the secondary and primary schools kids.But only one week.For me,it's gonna be a month.I'm looking forward to it.But still,wad am I gonna do for that one month?Tak kan nak gemok kan diri seh..hahaha

Well,had a Kenduri on saturday.My uncle is going to Dubai.He is gonna werk dere.Helped out dere since noon eventhou the kenduri start in the evening.I helped out my Granny with the cooking.It was an experience.Learned lotsa cooking tips too.Hehehe.Stayed dere till about 11 plus cz my mum helped to clear.I've done my share in the day,so I didnt helped much at night.

As for Sunday,went to East Coast.My dad's friend had a picnic dere.So he kinda asked my family to join in.So yup,relek by the beach till 9 plus.Had a long chat with Pyja abt our switz and all.N only managed to sleep at 2am eventhou I was gonna have my office test at 830am on that day.

Yup,had my office test that monday.I didnt know how do to quite alot of qn.But still,I tried my best.Afta the test,went home.Reached at abt 1230pm and sleep till 630pm.Lamer sak!!Hehehe.

Tuesday,send my uncle to the airport.His flight was at 1135pm.We get out of the house at 9pm.Finally,he has to go in at 1035pm,leaving his wife n 3 children behind.I was sad too.He was one of the best uncle I had!!I hope he will do fine dere.Take Care Uncle Han.Afta that,we went to Adam's Road for supper.It was Uncle Anuar bday so he was giving us a treat.Thanks Uncle.Yah,so I reached home at abt 12 plus.Straight go to ZzZzZzZ land.

As for today,sch was slack.We reached school at 11am.Went for Accounts class and go home!!Pathetic sak!!Tau aku tak gy skola.Reached home,sleep n watch TV.But now,updating blog ah.

It hasnt been a great week.Lotsa have been happening.But I'm still coping well.My switz are dere thou I miss steven very much.It's onli been two days since I last saw him but it feel so long!!! Harap2 dier dtg skola seh bsk..Miss his stupid crappy talk.His irritating enthic.I juz miss him lah!!!




7:57 PMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009