Hey.How's life been going on for me?Well,hasnt been that great.I've been doing alot alot of reflecting.Must been wondering,what is it that I'm reflecting about?I was reading this book and I came across this story.It just make me think,maybe I am not worth being a fren to anybody.Furthermore,I'm afraid of losing her.But I do want her to be happy with him.I dont wanna be selfish and try to ruin her happiness.She is happy.I'm happy for her too.Maybe I should just be happy for her from far.I guess it's betta that way.
I know some are damned mad with me because I've choose this path.I guess I was too harsh.But you were harsh with your words too.It's okie.I accept whatever you wanna sae.Put me on your hate list and hate me forever if you want to.Wadever it is,I'll never forget the time we spend to togeda,going to sch togeda and the one thing I'll never ever forget is our long midnight chat that culd never ever be done again.I love you but I dont deserve your love.I know that after reading this,you are gonna hate me straight to the core.Okie,I respect that.Wish you all the best with him k.
Be strong.Try to be strong without me.I know you can do it.You got the others with you.You will forget me soon.Get another sistaz who can always be there for you since I can never be the one who will try to confort you when you have the problem.Whenever you called,I was never able to answer.I am the sista who you can never turn to when you have a problem.But you have always been the one answering my calls in the middle of the night when I facing problem.It's clear enough I'll never be able to repay you.I'm just not worth to be your fren.Stop shedding tears.I'm not worth the tears.That special him in your heart is the one who deserve it.I hope you will get to meet him soon afta he face the law.Be strong k.Hate me if you want.I'm prepared.But dont love me,I dont deserve it.
From now on,get your source of strength and security from someone else as I culd no longer provide you with it.Betta still,be your own source of strength and security.Dont always depend on me or even the others.Be happy with what you have.As I've always said to you,"Dont take life too seriously,You wont be able to enjoy it".I will no longer be forcing you to msg him.It's all up to you.I've just got this to say,He is a great guy.If you truly like him,dont let him go.You deserve him k.Dont use me as a factor.He is no longer that someone in my life.He is just a fren of mine.Nah,he is not.I dont deserve to be a fren of anybody.Stop loving me now.Dont continue loving me till your last breathe.You will suffer.Hate me.Hate me as much as you want.But dont love me,I really dont deserve your love which is so pure and innocent.I dont!I truly dont.
I've made my stand.I guess you have yours too.Wadever it is,I accept.I know saying sorry is not enuf.Maybe you wont even accept it.But still,I'm gonna say it.I'm truly sorry.If you all understands,I hope you will give me some time alone to do my reflections on what a true frenship should be like.If you dont,I guess I've lost all of you.