Hey.It's the 6th day of Ramadhan.*baru 6 hari?!aku ingat dah lamer seh!*Lucky for me,this year I had no problem fasting.Recalling last year,it was hell.This year,there was no cramps,headache,dehydration or wadsoever!Thank god for that!
My week has rather been a calming except for some few news that I gotta know and meeting few people which surprise me.*will go into detail later*
I went to NUH on Monday.While people are screaming either at the Singapore Indoor Stadium or at home,I was screaming in the hospital.No,I didnt have any surgery or wad.I scream for the same reason as others.
HADY MIRZA IS THE SINGAPORE IDOL!!I've got no choice but to do it in the hospital as I was there to visit my Mak Long.She got infection and was hospitalised that day.Kakak,adek,me Auntie Ida n even Mak Long were all happy that Hady won.I was happy to see Mak Long smiling once again.It has been a long since I've since her smile.I was just so elated.Few funny incident do happen there esp when kakak took our BP.Hehehe.Damned hilarious.In all,I was glad to see my Mak Long happy.I hope she will stay positive.
On wed,I accompany my Nek Mok to Alexandra.I went to fetch her at Jurong East,n I was damned shock to see my Mak Long was already at home.Totally grateful that she was finally able to go home.After Zohor prayer,Nek Mok n me made our way to Alexandra.She has a check up on her lap-band operation.This was my first time sending her.Usually,Mak Long will be the one who send her but since she wasnt well,I voulenteer myself.N guess what,the doctor asked me a lot of question!!My face turn dumb the moment I was bombard with a lot question.He even asked my opinion about my Nek Mok condition.Alamak,aper aku nak jawap seh!He then refer Nek Mok to the dietician as Nek Mok wasnt losing enough weight.Okay,so the talk with dietician was like my Food and Nutrition lesson.It was totally the same.I tried my best to focus as there was only Nek Mok n me in the room.I culdnt doze off sak.Finished everything at about 430pm.We reached there at 200pm seh!
After sending Nek Mok home and took some food to break fast from dere,adek asked me to accompany her to Bazaar at Jurong West.Okay,being me,who cant resist Bazaar,I tag along.N gosh,she met a lot of her frens there.N yeah!I got my rojak bandung!!!Love it seh!!Then went to my dad's shop which was nearby to give him suji which is our favourite.Hehehe.On the way to my dad's shop,I met one of long-tym sistaz,Fyza.I totally miss her lyk crazy!!I flustered when I saw her and without second though,I scream out her name.I just miss her lah.
Immediately,I called Ayen.She was shocked too.After which,we talked till I reached home.It was a 35 mins talk.I miss talking to her.I miss her voice.N yes,I was thirsty while talking to her.We laughed at our stupid jokes.Hahaha.It has been a long kan ayen.Well,we did it again.N we will continue to do so.Yes,we will!!
Infact,I called Ayen again at 1030pm.We talked about everything we missed out a week ago.It was a relief.I nearly breakdown.I just miss talking to her.Pyja joined in an hour later.We talked alot!We laughed!Then,Leah joined us.Same stuff happened.Then Ayen has to go.So while Leah,Pyja n me chatted on fone,Ayen n me chatted on MSN.At about 1am,Pyja gotta go as she need to go werk later on.So Leah,Ayen n me chatted on MSN till 330am.Guess what,the Swytaz has their on nicknames now.Let me tell you okie. Ayen and Pyja are
Squidward.Leah is
Panda Bear.They have a name for me too.But I'm
NOT going to reveal!!
NEVER!!!Hahahaha...
I guess yesterday was my best day ever for this week.I miss teasing my Swytaz.I miss provoking them and making them pissed with me.I miss their sarcastic laugh.I miss their sarcasm.And above all,I miss them DEADLY!!!Seems like I'm missing all the negative stuff huh.
Well,we share a unique r'ship.We are always loggerhead with each other.We are always quarrelling.We are always at each other throat.We always smack each other not with praises but the opposite.We dont hug often.Instead we smack,pinch,bite or even slap each other.Worst,it will be me who get all this!!But recently,I didnt received any.Dah taubat agak nyer dorang.Hahaha.Yah,that's us.People will not understand but we do understand ourself.We do love each other.We do need each other all the time.We cant live normally without each other.Everything we do,we have each other on our mind.It's hard to understand us.N some just cant.
I'm happy to have them.Swytaz,just remember this k..
Keep smiling,keep shining
Knowing you can always count on me,for sure
That's what Swytaz are for
For good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
For the times when we're apart
Well then close your eyes and know
The words are coming from my heart
And then if you can remember
I am always here if u need me.
Okie lah..Till den...
ps:missing Pyja now..she didnt call or msg me today!!Pnat ehk dek?