Saturday, September 30, 2006

It's 202am.N I'm still not asleep.Actually I was,but my bro wake me up to answer a called from someone I dun noe.After which,I cant get to sleep again.I thought of calling Pyja,but I dun noe,just got the feeling she is chatting with him on the pone.So I've decided not to disturb them lah.Then went to msg Leah.She was watching this Indon drama series.Okie,didnt wanna disturb her too.I wanted to call Ayen,but guess she must be online with Achit.So didnt call.

With all the 3 Swytaz busy with their stuff,I went out of my room and eat!I was a lil bit hungry.So I ate the food which my packed from Cik Siah house just now.Ate it while reading some blogs.Hehehe.Okie,now I'm bored!!But I guess I can survive.I dont know why,but everytime I feel bored and wanted to give up on life,I'll think of Kyo.Not that,I'm attracted to him or what.But if you know what this guy is going through,you'll get what I mean.I'll always said this to myself "Kalau Kyo boleh survive,asl aku tak boleh?".By then,I'll be alright.

N yah,went to break fast at Teck Whye today.Cik Siah cooked Mee Siam which is my favourite!!Like usual,break fast with all my cousins,relatives and nephews.Yah,I'm an aunt of 7 nephews and 1 niece.Hehehe.Only 3 are in S'pore.The rest are all in Malaysia.After breaking fast,most went back home.But adek stayed coz I asked her too.Furthermore,my dad was going to send her home.So we sholat terawih togeda with my dad and the Cik Siah whole family.After which,we just talked and relek abit togeda.We went home at about 10pm.Send adek back to JE,den my whole family headed home.

As for today,I'm gonna break fast at Clementi.My only aunt from my mum side.The rest are all in KL.Gonna meet Muhd Irfan Azhari.It has been a week since I met him.Nak kener sunat dier hari nie!!Irfan is also my nephew.I guess the closest nephew.Coz I'll always drop by my aunt's place to meet him eversince he was born.Yah,I love this kid.But he loves to cry.A lot of patience is needed when taking care of him seh.Still,he has already capture my heart with his sweet smile.N he has a dimple on his cheek when he smiles.I'm in love with the smile.=)

Hmm,as for sunday,all my relatives are breaking fast at my house.Okie,it's gonna be a busy day for me.I better start tidying up my room cuz it's a total mess.I havent been tidying it since exam ends.Meja aku kalah orang blajar kat University.Penuh dgn buku2 dan majalah.Hehehe.Okie,will tidy it up real soon.My mum pon dah nagging about it since the start of the week but I'll always pretend I'm sleeping when she is talking.Hehehe.*Doser tau*

My mum woke up just now.She wasnt feeling well.She's having her headache.Remind her not to wake me up for sahur as I've already eaten.N she goes,"Oh,really ah?".Aper seh maksud?Hehehe.If I were to said that to Pyja,confirm I'll kener alik,"Tak der maksud nyer lagy!!"Hahaha.

Chatting with her is usually funny for me.She look upon me as her sis.But to me,I dont really suit it.In our conversation,she will always say,"Faham tak?".N I'll have to keeping saying "Yer,kiter paham awak lah".Hahaha.She will keep asking me that question each time she ends a few sentences.Pnat tau nk kener jawab samer soalan jer.N know what's the reason she keep asking that,she sais that I might be dreaming and not listening to her.Or even worst I culd be falling asleep.Hey,I do admit I love to sleep but not to the extent when people is talking I wuld sleep seh.That is just so rude!N I've never done it before k.

Yah,today was her last day of work.So happy for her but I dont know if she is happy that she is finally not working.I feel that she seems reluctant to let go of her job.Maybe she feel attached to it already.Tapy per lah awak,awak attached dengan orang lagy bagos kan.Hehehe.Dah der yg tgu pon.Hehehe.

Oklah,gonna do some editting of my frenster profile.Then,maybe I'll head for my bed.Till den...




1:52 AMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009