It's Friday and today is Teacher's Day.Also it is NurAlisha Birthday!!Happy 1st Birthday my dear.Hope You make your mummy proud aite!
School has been great.Projects are mostly done except for one which is TKS.Still in the process of typing.Exams are also coming in.Monday will be my first paper which is Office.Gonna get tested on using Microsoft Access.Damned I'm so weak in that!!My gosh,I hope I culd do well in it seh.On wednesday,the 4 switz were crazy.We took stupid picture using my camera when I discovered my hp culd took multi shots!!But I guess I'll just post the decent pixs.The stupid pics are only accessable for my beloved 5 switz.Hehehe.
I went to visit Irfan Yesterday.He look different now.I shall post his new pic as well when I have the tym.My kak Lia is rather unwell.I'm so worried about her.Women after birth are the most vunerable sak.
A talk with one person ysrtdy remind me of that special him.N so happened I saw someone who is like him on the way back home.Oh,fark!!Why does this have to recalled back?!I tot i'm over with u!!I'm gonna erase you from my mind.I'm much more happier with my life now with my 5 switz.I dont want go thru it anymore.Peepz who are reading this,dont ask me anyting.I'm sure u wanna me to go on with my life happily right.Ur concern is appreciated!
N yah,my dad just informed me that he wanna go visit Irfan.He has not seen him since his birth.So yup,I'm meeting my Manjer again!!Yahoo.Oklah,I gotta prepare.Havent bath sak!!
Till Den...see yah..