Love is everything to everybody.Without it,the world would be dead.So always tell someone you love them.Today,I've spend most of the time reflecting.While walking by the park,I've realised one thing.How can I reflect on what true frenship is if I dont have any frens?Everybody needs a fren.I've nvr met anyone who has no frens.When watching Miami Vice,even Ricardo and Sonny need each other during their mission.Btw,this movie is the best ever.It's really amazing.
The past few days hasnt been great without my switz.Infact,it was the worst!!It truly made me realised that life without friends and family is useless.It's betta to be dead!!
Their love for me never lessen even afta what I did to them.I realised that in a friendship,I shuldnt judge by the amount of love I could give to them.It's more of what I could give my frens and make them feel happy and comfortable by my side.With that in place,love will follow through.And all the negative quality will be out of the way.
Gerlz,I know you be reading this.I'm sorie for the stupid move I've made.But I just dont wanna get bitten twice.It's enuf that we have lost her.I'm just afraid that it will repeat.I hope you forgive me.You dont have to wait long.I'll be back real soon.I culdnt live life normally without you gerlz.All your msges touched me.I guess we all have shed enuf tears.Let's stop aite or else S'pore might suffer a flood.*smilez*