Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Oh gosh,it has been a really tiring weekend.I'm so damned tired,I didnt sleep well since sunday.I cant figure out why.

So after posting the previous post,went to get ready to 'run off' to clementi.After chatting with Leah on the pone,den I went out.It was about at 3pm.The rain finally stop.*mcm tau jer aku nk kluar*.Took 99,just lyk how I usually get to school.N it has been a routine.It is also a routine for me to usually fall asleep in the bus.So yah,fall asleep and when I woke up,I was already at Chevron.Okie,that's not unusual.It's always been like this.

Upon reaching my Obek place,Kak Lia was actually doing a slide show of Irfan.So I kinda help out Kak Lia with it.We made it so perfect and funny.Even my abg Farid said that it's hilarious and I was very cheeky to come up with some of the dialog.Hehehe.Well,that's just me!So had dinner with Kak Lia.Watched Sutun 2 with the family and some other family.Went home at about 1030pm with my parents.

As usual,saturday was a hectic day for me.Early morning I woke up just to washed all my laundry.N it was really damned early sak.I woke up at 830am okie.N I slept at 1am the previous night.My eyes was half closed while doing the laundry seh.Done that,I went to my aunt's house.Helped her to teach my lil cousin some of his homework.At about 1pm,we get ready to go to clementi as my aunt was also invited for Irfan's Doa kesyukuran.Went out of the house at about 2pm.Took 99 again,and sleep again.This time when I wake up,I already reached Clementi.Gosh!That's bad!!

When I reached there,most of my aunts n uncle was already there.My grandma n nek mok was also there.Miss them so muchy much larh!!Aysha was also dere.Well,she met her 'someone' there.Hehehe.I keep laughing whenever I tink of it.I just find it so funny and gosh,it is really sucha connection.So yah,just chat with anak2 sdare obek Lan till the event end.Biaser lah ehk,gossip2 sikit,kutuk2 org.Then help out with the clean up.Pnat sak!!Dah lah anak sdare obek Lan smua maner tah pegy,tinggal satu dua jer.Leave everyting to me n sibling to clear.Takpe,aku redha.Hahaha.

After that clearing up all,went to jurong east.I kena scold by Aysha for giving Fairuzzi her number.*si Fai nie pon satu,pegy blg dier.*.Okie,sorie dek.But atleast u both are frens back kan.Okie per.Biar frens jer k,Jgn lebih2 tau.Hahaha.Rested there.And even fall asleep.So damned tired!!The rest were all at the living room watching Rempit,a new m'sia movie.Gonna borrow it from Aysha if she allow ah.Heard that it's not hers.Went back at about 11 plus.Reached home,took a quick shower and straight away headed for my beloved bed!!!

Sunday!!!I was trying my luck again.Wondering what it is?Well,I was trying my luck if I culd watch Steven perform on stage.I've missed him performing twice.I tot I was nvr able to watch him perform,but that sunday,I finally get to see him in action!!!It was a blast!!Thou it was short,but I still enjoyed it.He is back!!After watching him,the 4 switz went to Bugis Street in search for my hand sock and Ayen's small sling bag.Btw,Ayen was gorgeous on that sunday!Hehehe.N yah,we did get all of our stuff.Even Pyja bought a similar bag like ayen.

After which,we went to Coffee Beans for some lil switz chat.It was a really emotional chat but at the same time we were shocked by some news as well.It was really the most emotional chat we ever had.We bare it all.Haix,just wanna sae this,Be strong gerls..If Kyo boleh survive,asl kiter tak boleh?N remember,Dont take life too seriously!!You will never be able to enjoy it.

Oklah..till den...Gonna post some pix taken drg Steven gig.It isnt of great quality but still okie lah...Njoy!




9:00 PMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009