Finally,I'm able to use the computer.Not that my bro has been using it or wad,it'z just that I wuld be so tired to update since I made a new friend who loves to chat.Eh,wait!She loves to chat or is it me ehk?Hahaha.Okie,wadever it is,we njoy each other company.Kinda of remind me of Tasha.The way we start our frenship is almost the same as I start my frenship with Tasha.Hehe.
According to plan,I was supposed to break fast at Clementi with my Obek Ju family on saturday.But my mum wasnt feeling well and I was also wasnt feeling well,so we kinda postpone the plan and just break fast at home.But I did went to my another aunt's house to play Xbox.It was my first tym.I just wanted to try something new.So it kinda fun and all.Hehehe.Lucky me,my kuzin was really patient teaching me.N yah,chatted with Leah,Ayen and Nad till the wee hours.Haha.It was just so lepak as what steven will always says.
So on sunday,my relatives came by to break fast togeda.I only helped out in the morning afta that I went back to sleep since I was dead beat!!When I woke up,my Nek Mok has already arrived.Lucky,she didnt scold me or wad.Helped out a lil bit more cz basically most of the stuff has been done.Breaking fast togeda was a real joy.One of my aunt even said we were like hungry piranas.When the azan was heard,adek n kakak tros amik ayam dulu.Then when my aunt wanted to take some afta eating her kurma,it was all gone!!She regret sitting near us.Hahaha!!
Yah,so afta eating.Went to do my prayer and all before went out with adek n kakak.*paham-paham jer lah k*Then went back at 8pm to solat ishak n terawih.Afta doing all that,we watched Surai Raya Carnival repeat and start lah smua gosip2.Hahaha.Pecah perot beb.Ketawer macam nak setengah mampos!!Then went to send Nek Mok,Opah,kakak n adek home back to J.E.Reached home den chat lil bit on msn before calling Nad up for a chat.N yah,chatted till wee hour again...*ish,tak tau tdo bdk2 nie!*
Since Mon was a holiday,we decided to break fast at Clementi.Furthermore,I miss Irfan lah.So went dere at about 600pm then went back b4 8pm cz my Opah wasnt feeling well and needed the doctor immediately.So rushed to J.W eden clinic and hell,Opah leg was so swollen.Onli opah needed the doctor but there was Kakak,adek,me,and cik yaya to accompany her.N yah,even my dad was dere cz his shop was near-by.*byk bodyguard Opah aku*
Fall asleep on the way back.Lucky Mat accompany,kalo tak...Afta msging him and all,call Nad up again.N this tym Steven joined us.Keep laughing and laughing like mad,crazy gerl.Steven keeps recalling the times in school.Hahaha.Eventhou it was already like 2am,I didnt care.I just laugh.I cant control seh.N yah,we hang up at about 4am cz Steven n I was sleepy and Nad needed to sahur.
Tues,chatted with Squirdward 2 till The OC starts.She's going to Batam this weekend.Take care jer lah k.Luckily,it's onli like 1 day 1 night.Then while watching it,I was msging Mat and Nad.Nad n me cant decide who shuld get Ben.Well Nad,I deserve him lah k.Kau dah ader Steven kan.Cukop2 lah tu k.Hahahaha.Afta watching The OC,chatted with Squidward 1 and Panda Bear.Since it has been a long tym we chatted so we actually went crazy.Laugh and laugh like nobody bizness.Chatted till 3am plus cz I needed to be up early later in the morning.
Wed,afta doing my stuff in da morning,head for Leah's hse to watch Remp-It.It was a really touching story.But as we all know,Squidward 2 has difficulties understanding certain part of the story,so we gotta rewind and even get me to explain.Hehehe.Afta watching that,went to fetch Aiman(leah's nephew).Since we were early,we went to sit at the playground.Hehehe.Alot of stupid stuff happened dere.Laugh and laugh till my stomach cramp!!
Afta fetching Aiman,went to central.Leah needed to grab some stuff.So do I and Ayen.N guz what,Aiman was so manja with me.When Leah scolded him,gez who he went to for comfort?Of coz me lah!!!Hahahha.N since then,he didnt want to follow Leah.Dah,aku pimpin dier hulur hilir.Hehehe.Manjer giler seh tu budak!!Hahaha.N yah,the 6 switz are gonna have a reunion dinner*dah mcm CNY* soon.N i've already reserve a table for us.So guys,betta be dere k!!It's has been a long tym since we meet.Infact,we havent been miting since sch close!!I miss u guys larh!!!
Went to Johor with my parents,Nek Mok n adek at night.It was really an experience.Adek will agree with me!!Hahaha.It was fun.I really njoyed myself.Hope we culd do this more often.My dad now kinda lazy to go Johor seh.
Hmm,it's certainly a long entry for today.Yah,i'm tired of typing too.So I'll stop here k.Till den...
PS:my lil D is having a date today!!Hahahaha....Hope it goes well k..muax!!