Happy Deepavali to all celebrating it.Well,here I am again updating my blog.Cant get to sleep cz my ear is so painful.
Hmmm,well,Ayen finally was able to come to school on wednesday.But here's the funny thing,ETP class was cancelled!!We arrived school at 9am only to find out abt that!!And the next lesson is at 11am.Macam siak kan!!!I woke up so early seh!!!So I called my other switz and informed that.All started to curse n swear.Hehe!
So Ayen,Steven n me went to Ayen's house for a nap.As for Ijal,he went to his werk place to check his schedule.Our nap at Ayen's house turn out to be a long one.We miss our PIE class and only when back to school at 1pm.After school,all of us went to Jurong Point.Ayen and me wanted to pierce our ear.So yah,I've done it.I was lucky to have my switz ard while doing it.It doesnt hurt as much cz they were by my side.Thanks guys!!
As for thursday,there was Mr n Miss ITE roadshow.Farking shit Ijal wasnt able to make to the finals.Takper lah.But indeed,the finalist all has the looks seh.Tergamam aku tgk.N yah,Ayen n Me got to know this mysterious guy name already seh.Hehe!!Watching the roadshow was fun.We actually miss 1/2 an hour of our EVM class and by the tym we went,it was over.Opps!!wasnt intentional seh!
Today sch was very relek!!Had PIE lesson in da morning but we did nothing.Ijal n Steven woke up late.I told them no need to come.Waste tym only.So yah,they didnt come!!So boring without them around!! Miss them so much!!! I want meet them!! I wish they will come to sch on monday!!!
Met pyja just now.She gave me some food.Yah,okie.Thx gerl.
Klah..till den...