Hmmm..It has been more than a week since I last updated.I wasnt busy or wad but it'z just that I've got nothing to update on.Even school has started.N Hari Raya is also coming.Am I excited?Well,slightly more compared to last year.
So yah,went out with Pyja to catch a movie last friday.We watched Rob-B-Hood.It was a really hilarious.I laughed till my stomach cramp seh.It was really a good movie.IT has been so long since I laugh like that.After watching the movie,I head down to Jurong East to break fast at my Mak Long house.Yah,did all the normal routine.But I was rather unenergetic.I was very tired.
As for Saturday,went to Mama Nani house to break fast.But before going there,I slept the whole afternoon away.I just couldnt open my eyes.So damned tired!!N yah,did all the normal routine again.
On thurs,went out with all the 5 Switz.To be exact,on the 12 of October 2006,finally the 6 switz gather once again all togeda.It was so much fun!!!It was so great!!!It was the best day of the week!!!Infact,the best day of the month!!!Hehehe.We went to break fast at Sakura.I hardly get to eat my meals as I was laughing at all the funny jokes and ethics of my switz.One I culd forget was Ijal trying to explain to Leah what he was eating.It was so damned hilarious!!Hahahaha!!!
N yah,after eating,we went to Geylang.Even otw there,there was so much laughter shared.Not forgetting,lotsa pictures were taken.N yah,I've met Nadiah!!She was rather quiet.Not as chatty as on the fone.Malu lah konon.Hehehe!!
Weekends was rather interesting.For the 1st tym,my brother prepare the break fast mel during weekend.He made Macaroni Cheese on saturday but it didnt taste out as good as he expected.So my mum go and fried it instead.That was betta!N on sunday,he did Sheperd Pie.That was nice!!The whole family loves it!!!Hehehe.Pandai jugak abang aku nie.
Yah,so school started on Monday.Ayen wasnt able to come.She had this very bad stomachache and she keeps vomitting.So went to school alone since Leah was late.Upon arrival,I met Steven n some of the other classmate.Will post up steven new pic.He look so cute lah!Hahaha.N yah,den we aited for Ijal but he was really late so we went up to clas first.
All the four of us got Entrepreneurship course(ETP) n all of us opted out.We wanted to do tourism(TPS).But we are still not sure if we are able to get it or not.As for now,we are still stuck at ETP class.No Choice.N yah,we will also be taking Event Managemnt(EVM),Biz Communication(BCM),Personal Interraction(PIE) and also Sport and wellness(SW).This are all the subjects we are taking for this semester.I'm so interested in EVM.I dun noe why.So excited everytym there's the class.Hope I'm able to do well in the subject.
For today,I went out with Pyja n Steven to catch a movie AGAIN.We went to watch Rob-B-Hood again!!!Hahahha.I never get enuf of that show.That's why I asked Steven and Pyja along.N I still do laugh as if I'm watching it for the first tym!!It is really funny.N we didi sumting sinful also.Oppps!!!While waiting for the movie,we went to took neoprints!!!Hehehe.It was not planned!!We just so happened to saw the shop n I was like "hey,let's take a picture togeda.." and all said yes!SO yah..will post it up too k...
Klah..till den...