Helo.How's everybody?I'm sick!!!Argh!!I'm having this 'dry' flu n cough.It's very irritating.My throat hurts badly.N my voice rockz!!N at night,I kept having fever.But the great thing abt it is,the fever only occur at night.The next day when I woke up,I'll be fine.So I wont miss school that way.*Step wont miss sch konon*
Been cleaning up my room once again on friday cz my relatives were coming on sunday.Eventhou I've just cleaned it up,but it was in total mess eversince I came back from KL.So yah,work hand-in-hand with my lil sis to make our bedroom nicer.Hehe!!
On saturday,went to jalan raya with my Swytaz.We head down to Ayen hse 1st then to Leah then mine n lastly Pyja.It was fun n enjoyable.But it was rather tiring cz I slept kinda late the previous nite.Most impt of all,we met up afta sucha a long tym.Dont u gerlz agree?
Then on sunday,went to my uncle hse,which was only at the opposite blk for hari raya.After which,all my relative came to my house.Wow!!Happenning giler!!! I dun noe why,But I just love it when my relatives come to my house.I love the noise made by uncles,aunties,cousins.It just make me realise I have alot of people whom I love and love me too.By end of the day,I was dead tired.I made my dad promise me to send me to school the next day so that I dont have to wake up early.Hehe!!
So yah,my dad did send me to school the next day.*thx baba*I was 1st to reached sch.Followed by Steven.Ayen n Ijal was late.Damned late.Tapy,tak per lah.N yah,I have another project in hand.Fuck!!I already have one now come another.Gosh!!I'm gonna be busy seh.Buy it's okie.With my other switz ard,I hope it will a great one.
As for today,my team won in volleyball game during SW.It was so much fun!! I love having SW.Hehehe.School has just been so fun and my stomach are always cramp because I keep on laughing by the jokes and funny ethic of my switz and also sumtym by me.Hahahkz!!
K lah..till den..I'm passing away...
Im not going through the motions
Waiting and hoping you call me.