Hey hey.Okie,I've added this one few function to my blog.I guess those reading now who have know cause only you can read this!! Hehe!! Please ehk,do keep the passwerd just to yourself.I have TRUST in you.Pls dont break it.
So yah,went out with Leah on saturday afternoon to watch The Convenant.My god!!The guys in that movie was so dashing larh!!I cant help but keep staring at the actors.Cair dok!!After the movie,went to SASA and bought an Anna Sui perfume which I've aim for abot a mth ago.I just love the smell.It was on offer.Only $28.10.Original price was $43.90.So it was worth it.I know I just bought the disney cologne and I still have another perfume which is not even half used.So yah,now I have about 4 bottle of perfume on my dressing table.
But hey,I've not use the perfume yet seh.Macam Sayang gytu.Hehe!!I just love it too much to use it arh.Bodoh kan.Tapy tkper lah.One day,I'll use it.N oh yah,I just bought a new pair of shoes.Gonna wear it later to school.Seems like I've been shopping quite a bit this week.Hmmm,gotta save up again.I wanna get my new jeans.N yah,I want to buy another shoe.I been eyeing this Vans shoe since mths ago.
Hmm,I know by now confirm ayen will say "Beli byk2 kasot buat aper?Dah mcm kakak aku seh."Hehe!!I also dont understand myself.I love to buy shoes and bags.As for clothes,I'm not so into it ah.I rather spend my money on shoes n bags.N fucking shits,I actually want to buy PSP.But I kept using the money.I dont know when I'm gonna get it seh.Haix...
People has been blaming me for all that is happening.Should I feel guilty?Should I apologise?Fucking shit!! This tym I wont give in so easily.It's always me who has to be blamed!! Fuck off lah ehk.Dont blame me for everything.I know I'm not at fault.Thinking about this fucking problem just pissed me off.So I hope just stop telling me wad the other party has to say.I dont wanna know.I dont wish to know.I no longer care.Please.I dont wish to risk my frenship with u because of them!! U are whom I really care n love now.The rest just dont bother me any longer.