
Okie.I know I just update last nite.But I'm just so happy lah.Btw,the pix on top is taken at TM.It cost us 10 bucks sey.N it doesnt turn out as good ah.Wasted!!
I wanna play arcade games again!!!I wanna play that Ping pong tingy again!!Is the name of game correct?Hehe!!Ntah lah ehk.Asl krg paham sudah lah k.That game sure bring smile on my face.Alot of stuff happens.N we cheated alot cause we dun wanna lose esp Steven.He cheats!!He cover the hole with his hands!!Hehe!!But it was really fun.
Even Ayen's ring which is not even a day old was broken.All the three of us bought the same ring actually.It was lyk kinda of token of our frenship lah.It was broken afta we play that game.But then,I gave Ayen my fav ring as a replacement.Atleast something ah.
I remember during the 1st game,all of us had our bag still carried.By 2nd game,Ayen,Steven,Leah,Me all put our bags on the floor as we find it irritating and it hinder our movement.Smua tak nak kalah sey!!People were watching as we played as if nobody bizness.Shouting,cursing and swearing each other!!!It was just hilarious!!
I wanna do this again!!!I will do this again!!!I hope I can get a partner soon!!He/She will always be dere if I wanna play dis addictive game!!!Hehe!!
K lah,wanna sleep.Bye!!