AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!I'VE GAINED FUCKING 5KG!!!!!Should I be bothered by it?Should I lose that 5KG and regain back my maintained weight?But Steven usually say that if u are getting fatter that means you are happy.Argh!!Tak tau larh.I'll tink about it next tym.Maybe my menses is coming.Cz I've been craving for foods and eating alot!!!*{Relek mas}*
Well,since I slept at 3am after chatting with my bestfren on MSN,u can guess that I was actually late for school the next day.I woke up at 845am n my class is starting at 9am.I woke up also bcz my mum wakes me up.Okie,so I drag myself out of bed and have my shower.After shower,called Ayen.She knew I wuld be late so she just waits at home.Called Leah and found out she still havent left home.Her class start at 9am too.So we went sch togeda ah.Arrived sch,Steven n Ijal oso havent reached.1hour of BCM then went for 2hour break.It's like duh!!Den 2hour of EVM,in which I slept.Thursday is def not a day to go school.Buang tenaga dan maser.
But I love during break tym.We had lotsa fun togeda and Leah also join in SA room.Of cz,when meet Leah,perangai pn mcm sial ah.Gurau dgn each other sampai Ayen marah!!Boo Hoo...N the way dier marah kelakar tau,dier hentak2 mouse!!Haha!!Dah kener marah,baru lah dua2 nie senyap.In the evening,went dinner with Leah.We ate chicken rice at JP.We both crave for it.I didnt bring much cash so Leah paid for the meal.Thanks dearie!!After dinner,we went to Watson.On the way to Watson,we saw Famous Amos.My god,the smell was so tempting lah sial!So we buy.We share ah.My cash is depleting!!!!
Friday was holiday for my ITE!!!Yeah!!So I went to Johor with my family!!!Yahoo!!!!Bought lotsa stuff.Eat lotsa stuff too.I love going dere!!!This is the only tym I'll shopped till I dropped dead!!!Maybe not dead ah,till I faint.Hehe!!
Went to Vivo on saturday.With Leah n Ayen.Pyja was supposed to come along but well,she was busy with other plans.I tot this outing culd make up for our lost tym.But then seems like she doesnt want to.So dun blame me k gerls.Okie, afta going Vivo,we went to Cineleisure to buy churros!!Thanks the gerls who follow me.Aku tau krg bingit kan dgn aku.Tapy krg layan jer kan.thanks ehk.Lain kali aku buat lagy.Wakaka!!Hehe!!I really appreciate it.Thanks ehk!!Love u all!!Afta which,we went to Lau Pa Sat.Leah wanna meet her lover.Wakaka!!No lah we actually went there to eat lah.Eat alot.Laughters were shared.Tears were shed.Bodies were pinched.Ears were pulled.Foods were eaten.Haha!!I was njoyable ah.Den went home.Took MRT den alight at Clementi n took 99.
I love the outing yesterday lah.Love it to the max!!!But syg ah,not much pixs were taken.Nvrm lah.Wad matters is that it stays in our hearts.
Oh yah.My mum said sumting on fridy to me that makes me realised sumting.She said "Kakak nie samer jer tau dgn Baba(my dad).Kalo suroh mandi,punyer lah lmbt tapy kalo dah masok toilet,mcm tknk keluar".Hahaha!!I laughed my ass off when she said that.N when we went shopping in Johor,my dad n me shops the same way.We choose wad we like and just buy.If my mum n lil sis,well,they are very very very fickle minded.I love shopping with my dad!!!One ting he pays for everything n another thing is that he doesnt comment much.Just like me.Wakaka!!Well,all I can say is that,My dad,Elder bro and me have the same character and attitude.That's why we dont argue much cz we understand each other.~Bah~
K lah.I wanna head back for my bed.I woke up at 930am sey jz nw.N I slept at 3am.Now I cant open my eyes.Bye!