Finally,after battling with my cough and flu for almost two weeks,I make an effort to go to the doctor with the company of Ayen and Leah.I was on one day MC on thurs and I mostly sleep my day away.
Well,the visit to changi can be said to be a successful one.We were so blur in the Prison HQ and we keep blaming each other.But still,we manage to get to the venue with the help of Mr Policeman who was rather kind.After the visit,we went to TM!!!We played that Ping Pong tingy.Oh,yah.Ijal told us that game is actually called ice hockey.Hehe!!It was fun.Just like always.After that,had our breakfast cum lunch cum dinner.All 3 in one lah.Then we all head home.Eh,no!!We didnt.Steven went to me his pal,Ijal went to town,Ayen went to her sister house at Eunos and I went to Jp to buy some stuff.On the way home,I remember vividly the this guy who has a body size like "super 4" squeecing me sak.I feel so cramp!!!Fucking shits sak!!!N he acts as if I'm not sitting beside him.Dier ingat mcm tkder org sebelah dier!!Dier pikir style kepe!!!
On wed,nothing much happened cz I was really wasnt feeling well.Coughing like hell.N I couldnt breathe properly.So yah,went to the doctor after school.N I was like so dumb.I didnt take the q no when I need to take the medicine.Luckily,I notice and Leah and Ayen went to get it for me.So yah,had a day MC.
On thur,it was lil bro bday.Eventhou I was on MC,but I get calls from school about our EVM project.We actually have to find another speaker as another group has taken this speaker and our teacher doesnt want a repeat.It's like so duh..Everything was doing okie and this has to happened!!Mcm siak ah!!Now,I only got two weeks to find another speaker!!I hope this will be over soon sey..
Went to hospital at nite.Kak Khairiah was hospitalised.Didnt get to talk much with her.I was assigned to take care of the lil kids at the lobby.Luckily Leah accompany me if not I would be so damned bored!!After the visit,we went to Changi Airport.To be specific,we went to Swensen.About ten of us.My whole family,Cik Yaya and her 2 kids and my Granny!!!All ate till we are really full.Plus I enjoy my Gold Rush very very much.
School on friday was like so lazy.There wasnt any PIE adn I actually came.Macam Bodoh kan!!But it's okie.I have beloved Ayen by my side.Love her!!!Hehe!!The 3 darlz actually went to watch Happy Feet after school.The movie is so funny.We laughed our ass off.The penguin is so cute larh!!!Hehe!!
My weekend is boring!!!I literally slept my weekend away!!!I didnt go out.I did nothing!!just laze ard like a bum!!!Well,dis is wad happened if I have no plans.So people,when the next weekend comes,let's go out aite!!!!
Hmmm,I've actually msg her.To be more specific,I msg her when I was on the way beck from Changi Airport.Yah,it was rather awkward.It was like as if we just know each other.Well,I'm not expecting too much.I'm just afraid ah.Just hope that everyting will go back to normal.But let's face the fucking truth ehk,It gonna be hard lah k.
K lah...till den...