Friday, December 15, 2006

Helo!!I'm over the moon now!!The past two days,I've been either meeting my sch mates or bumping into them on the bus!!!I'm so hapie!!!!

There was no TPS on wednesday.Buat penat aku jer gy skolah pagy2!!!So went to obek hse since none had reached school.Had breakfast dere,played with Irfan Azhari,feed him but didnt managed to stayed and gave him a bath.I need to rushed back sch.Kak Lia wasnt feeling well.She was having high fever.So I didnt actually get to see her.Hope she is doing okie.

Reached school,met Leah.She gave us read the letter Kyo send her.Wah,touching giler sey!!!Lucky he replied,if not..Didnt went for PIE class cz we were damned late!!Ijal and Steven didnt come for school.Yah,me n ayen had each other company.But Yani,Shima n Huda was also there.We went crazy togeda.Hehe!!It was chaos!!

Went home at 3pm.The moment I sat in the bus,I was so sleepy.I instantly fall asleep sey.Den at Chevron,Ananthi board the bus!!Ananthi sey!!My best best fren in sec school!!I was so shocked!!!Hehe!!Few bus stop afta that,Siti n siblings board the bus.Siti!!She was one of my GF in sec sch too!!!We talked n talked n talked.Asking about each other etc.

Then few bus stop afta that,E n her guy board the bus.I was happy to see E but not her guy!!Nak ajer aku lempar kasut aku kat jantan tu!!Ayen was already feeling fucked up!!Yah,we all do actually.Den one by one,alight the bus.Left me and Ananthi.She decided to go one round but then she alight at my bus stop and we continue talking under the void deck till 7pm sey.Imagine from 4pm till 7pm.Long Story bebey!!!

School was nonsense today!!!I reached school late ah.BCM was 1st lesson.Then Mr Lee had to print somthing and it kinda took him very long.End up we didnt have any lesson.Then dere was no EVM.I was in sch for only 1hr plus and didnt learn anyting!!Geram sak!!Called Ayen and Steven,asked them not to come.So left me n Ijal.Went off at 1130am.

Did my own stuff till 145pm before going to Shima hse to lepak for awhile with her n Yani.Chat and laugh with each other lyk crazy sey.Then went to meet Winson up at clementi.Had lunch cum dinner togeda at Pizza Hut.We ordered alot!!But managed to finished off all ah.I tot of treating him but he declined.Wah!!He changed sey!!If last tym,I'll always be the one treating him sey.But now,he dont want.I was rather appauled!!

We chatted and laughed alot.Recalling all our memories in sec school togeda.Joking with each other.N hey!!We had the same exact fone!!!Same colour!!!Same design!!!Same brand!!Hehe!!I was like wow!!Cz both of us have different taste.It's like a miracle that we actually love this same fone!!Bah!

After eating,went to Clem central.He wanted to get some stuff.Yah,den we went home togeda ah.Gave him a gift and all.Remind him alot of tyms to always msg me while in Tekong and send me his pic.I'm gonna miss him!!!Infact I am already missing him now!!!=( To me,he changed alot sey.He is so much mature now.He is much more of a gentleman.Not the old winson I used to noe but he is changing for the betta.That's great ah!!I'm Gonna Miss him!!!My sec sch BF is going to NS sey!!Hehe!!I cant believe he is going NS.Imagine him botak.Will he look like Scofield?Wakaka!!I just have to wait for his MMS.

Something happened and it set me tinking.Why do guys love to lie?Why cant they just tell the truth?Is it so hard to tell the truth?Will they die if they tell the truth?Will saying the truth denied them of having the right as a guy?Fucking bullshit lah ehk!!I rather be hurt hearing the truth than getting to know that you lied!!!It hurts okie!!You're gone like for so long!!N just when I'm starting to really enjoyed my life,you appear.Now U've hurt me once again,U are gone just like that!!Dari maner kau blajar ilmu hilang2 nie ah!?!?Fucking shitz lah ehk!!!

I'm totally feeling insecure!!I no longer have any trust in anybody maybe except for my Dearie and Darling.But I'm losing trust in everybody.After wad happened and wad I've bn going thru,it's fucking shitz ah!!!I just feel like I wanna live in a life where there is no other ppl except me and them.Dont say about my family ah.They have my fullest trust but in terms of friends and buddies,they are slowly losing my trust ah.I shuld change my mindset sey.Not everyone is the same kan.

Getting to know from Leah that she got letter from kyo was the best news this week.I know she is very hapie.I'm hapie for you dearie.Hehe!!Must be wondering why I suddenly talk abt him rite.Well,I just want to end my post in a slightly happy note.

Klah..till den...




3:15 AMY

RETRO!

The Precious: Ratu Masrurah
Born: Fourth June
My Diamonds: My Family!! =)
My Ruby: Anne & Camy
My Sapphire: Irfan
My Emerald: Rahmat
My Pearl: Ijal & Steven



~ Precious Fulfillments!!! ~

Micro DVD Player!!
A New Bed!!
Swatch Watch!!
LCD TV
Play Station 3!!!



Just Say It!




~ Rhythm In My Heart ~
Harapan - Fazli Zainal


Do Visit Them Too...

Adik
April Tears
Ayu
CamyLolly
Eha
Hudz
Hui Ling
Ida
IrahYuna
JaNe
Juzaila
Kak Khairiah
Mariam
Nadiah
NaNa
Paula E
Ryan
ShaSha
Tasha(Jane)
Waniee
WaTi
YaNi




Looking Back...

June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009