I cant sleep!!!I cant sleep!!!I cant sleep!!!N tmr I'm having lesson at 9am!!Nine in the morning!!Aaahh...wadeva lah..
This morning was a rush.I was suppose to wake up at 730am so I'll be in tym for my TPS.But instead,I woke up at 830am.That's an hour late!!!I told my mum I had school at 10am but actually it's at 9am.So yah,I woke up at 830am n that was also because my lil sis woke me up.If not,I tink I'll wake up even later.Had my shower and after which called Ayen.She was shocked I was still at home.Hehe!!
Quickly prepare myself then left the house.Gave Leah a wake up call as we are having BCM test at 10am.I'm very afraid she will be late.She has the tendacy of always being late.Slept in the bus.Fucking shits ah ehk!!But didnt sleep for long cz Steven msg me asking where I was.He already arrived sch.Kesian dier.He went for lecture alone.
He called me when class ended.He asked me to get to school faster.He was bored!Hehe!Kesian plak aku dgn dier biler dier kater gytu.Reached school quickly went to search for him.But he was already at exam venue.So I quickly rushed dere for my exam.Ayen and Ijal have yet to arrived.They were late and had to join another class.
Had few calls from adek.She had some personal problems and called me.Life is full of unexpected events.Hmm,n Love is Blind.Just saying what steven been saying.Had our PIE.My god,I cant take it sey.The teacher nagging makes me sleepy.Ayen will agree.Ijal n Steven will oso agree.Den if we talk we kena scold.Or worst,she will saperate the four of us and place us at different spot.Mcm siak ah!!
Had our lunch before heading for our game at self access room.Played till 1pm then go for lesson before heading home at 2pm.I was damned sleepy!!!Reached home,sleep!!!Till 5pm before heading for my computer.Helped a fren of mine with his frenster den had dinner.Sleep again at 8pm n was awaken at 9pm.Watched this chinese drama.Very funny seh.I love them!!
After which,watched Just for laugh Gags.I love my ass off watching that!!It is really funny!!I laugh like a mad person sey!!Haha!!Love tat show lah.But I hate watching it on TV Mobile with Ayen.She will laugh really loud on the bus and it's very contagious.I'll laugh like along with her.By then,people will already start to look for us.Haha!!
As for now,here I am updating my blog again.N still chatting with the Hantu2 malam yang tak tau tdo nie smua.But still,thanks to them,I have company.Thanks people!!!
K lah..I'll continue chatting with them till dun noe wad tym...