IM BACK!!!Hehe!!Our project is half complete now.We are meeting again this wednesday to do our report.Hopefully it will all go well.Hmm,well,let me just share my experiences in KL with Ijal,Steven,Ayen and Nad.
First DayIjal,Ayen and me was assigned to meet at Clementi at 0730.So I woke up at 630am.Called Ayen up.She was already prepared ehk.Hehe!!So I quickly shower and do some last minutes packing ah.Hit the road at 710am.Ijal was first reached.Followed by me then Ayen.Waited for Steven to come and at exactly 745am,the bus arrived.Steven fetched us and helped me with my bags cz I had 2.Hehe!!Kissed my mum and dad good bye and off we left Clementi....
Had our breakfast at Gelang Patah.Then we continue our journey to KL.While on the way there,as usual,all fall asleep and I happened to sat next to Steven.He snores lah!!I didnt enjoyed my sleep sey!!Two hours after that,we had our lunch break at Ayer Keroh,Malacca.There was A&W!!!So we had our lunch dere!!But stupid idiot bloody hell,there was no waffle!!!ARGH!!Luckily,I managed to have my Rootbeer float!Okie,Im hapie.
Went back to the bus.Changed place with Nadiah.Asked her to sit beside Steven.Cant stand the snore.Slept again.And few hours afta that,we woke up.But still has yet to reached the place.So we joked ard and share some laughter.N yah,dere was one incident where we the place we sat togeda at has lotsa ants.Due to this,we swap places again.We squeece togeda.And afta all the commotion,gez were tired so we fall asleep once again.This tym I sat next to Ijal.He also snore lah!!!Alamak!!Menyesal beb!!
This tym when we were woke up,we have arrived in KL and was already at Masjid India.So we just walk ard,saw lotsa food!!!It was very very appetising!!But I had to control myself cz if not,I'll be spending all my money on food ONLY!!Bought a cap for my bro dere.Hehe!!At 630pm,we were on our back to the hotel.
So we rest.Me,Ayen n Nad were in room 1315 while Steven,Ijal n Ali(Steven lil bro) were in room 1323.We were quite far apart lah.Rest,freshen ourself,check out the room den we left the hotel once again to go shopping!!!We took the monorail to Bukit Bintang and went to Sungei Wang.After which,we met Pyja and get her Uncle to send us to Petaling Street.I didnt shopped for anyting during this tym.I totally got no idea what to buy ah.I actually dont quite like shopping sey!!But nvrm lah,I just follow ah.
Had our light dinner at Macdonald togeda with Pyja.Left Petaling St. at 1230am.Pyja got her uncle to fetch her home while the 5 of us took a cab back to our hotel.But before that,we went to 7-eleven to grab some titbits and snacks for our supper!!!!Reached the hotel,all the 5 of us chill at 1315 room till 3-4am ah.Lotsa funny incident happened ah.Haha!!Steven and Ijal really make me laughed hard!!Esp Steven ah.N I've actually nvr heard Ijal laughed so hard before.He was really laughing so hard by that "puh-sing" incident!!!Hahaha!!Due to the laughing,all of us ate our supper,which is maggie bowl,very slowly sey.Cz we keep laughing and laughing.
At about 4 plus,the guys went back to their room.Nad was already asleep.Left me and Ayen.We chatted till 5 plus before we slept!Hehe!! =)
Second DayWoke up at 730am!!I was awaken by the numerous wake up call by Steven's mum and his dad knocks on our door.Wah!!They really dont gv up sey.They call and call and his father even came down to our room and knock our door alot,alot of tym.N Me,being the lightsleeper,was awaken by all this.So wake Nadiah up.Asked her to shower first.I went back for my sleep.I was awaken at 8am for my turn to shower.So yah,had my shower then head dwn for breakfast.
We were supposed to meet at 9am in the lobby for our next tour to Nilai 3.Yah,so we hit the road at about 915am ah.Slept thru out our journey to Nilai 3.All the 5 of us was so dead tired!!!And this tym our seating arrangement was like this,Ijal,Ayen,Me,Nadiah den Steven.This way,I wont be hearing the guys snoring right into my ears.Reached Nilai and we went to this Pameran Misteri.It was fucking scary sey.But I had Ayen and Ijal with me so I wasnt that too scared.N yah,I was very very quiet while in the exhibition.Totally sshhyy...
After tat,went to shop shop again at Nilai 3.The place where people said it's a shopping paradise.Okie.I did bought some stuff for my Granny and Nek Mok.Then we had lunch.Steven's granny give us a treat.Thx Nek!!Head the road back at about 3 plus and we all went back to the hotel cz we were tired and were sweating alot!!!The weather was so hot dere!!!Reached the hotel n I head straight for my bed!!!Slept till 6 or 7 plus before getting ready to meet my Atok and Ibu Milah for dinner.I was superduper hungry.The rest went out for shopping AGAIN!!N left me all alone in the room.I had to wait for my Ibu Milah to fetch me.At about 8 plus,I was on my way to this restaurant for dinner!!My Atok joined us.Miss him so much!!Gave him a big hug and kisses!!
After dinner,went to Ibu's house and watched CSI dere.Knowing that the rest wont be back so soon,I stayed there till 11pm plus.Reached hotel at about 1145pm.All was in teh room.Including Ali.Lepak2,den at exactly 1156pm ehk,all started to spray this stupid foam they bought on me!!!!I was like so duh~~!!!I culdnt run away cz there were all over!!!Hahahah!!!Didnt expect them to do that to me!!They said it was part of the Xmas celebration!!!We didnt stay in the room for long cz the air was kinda suffocating all of us.We switched to the guys room and watched Miss Universe followed by World Music awards.
Lotsa funny stuff happened in the room.We were all squceeing into one bed but couldnt.So there was 3 people on 1 single bed!!SINGLE BED OKIE!!Sempit giler sak.Ijal was 1st to sleep.Followed by Steven and Nad.Left me,Ayen n Ali.So we watched tv den joked ard.We were togeda in one bed sak!!Ijal was sleeping on the floor.Ali n Ayen was totally irrittating!!They keep having arguements.I culdnt even get a 15 mins short nap sey!!
At 330am,Ayen and me head back to our room.Didnt wake Nad up cz she was sleeping so soundly.Packed my stuff and all.Slept at about 4am.
Third DayOkie.I totally didnt her any wake call or knocks on that morning.It was nearly 8am den I was awaken by Ayne who asked me to have my shower.Both Nad and her was already almost ready.I quickly had my shower.When I went out of the room,the guys were already waiting for me outside.Okie,Sorie guys.So went dwn had breakfast.A very quick one.Then we were checked out.Hit the road at 935am n off we went to this Cocoa Boutique.Bought some chocz for my relatives ah.
After which,we head dwn to Malacca.Went to Haunted house.It was totally scary shitz!!!The feeling was even much more scary when I first step footI was holding on to Ayen hands at first.Then I got even scared n I just grab whoeva hand was next to me.Turned out to be Ijal's hand.I tot it was Steven's.Hold Ayen's hand real tight.Then Ayen had to let go cz she need to move forward.When to hold Ijal t-shirt till it was very crumpled.Sorie ehk Zal.
After all that stuff,went for lunch and bought some soveniers den head back to the bus.Oh,yah.Me and Ayen didnt actually went for lunch.Only Ijal,Steven and Nad did.We were watching the performance.So afta which,off we went to this home-made cracker place.Borong abis!!The stuff was like so cheap!!The crackers were so delicious bebey!!!Hehe!!
Our LAST stop was at Gelang Patah for our dinner!!!Ate zinger maxx at KFC.Okie,Steven's mum treat us.Chop chop chop,we ate very fast cz we were approching the custom.Did all the immigration stuff den head back to SINGAPORE!!!On the way back,lotsa stuff happened in the bus that will always stay as memories in my heart.But some were not sweet memories.I'm sure the others will get wad I mean.I'm not going the said it here.Nanti malu plak org tu.Hehe!!
In all,I really enjoy the KL trip.Steven's family are great!!I feel like I'm part of the family.I'm sure Ayen n Ijal will agree.The mum and dad treat us like their own kids.There were no bounderies between his relatives,cousins,sibling with us.We felt welcomed.I was on the verge of tears when we parted in clementi.God knows when will I get to meet them again.
As for my experience on travelling with Ayen,Ijal n Steven.It was an awesome one!!The jokes we shared in the rooms,the fun we had,the nonsense crap we talked about and most imptly the bond we have made will always stayed!!It is really somthing I will always appreciate and remember.I love you guys!!!Muax muax muax!!!
k lah..till den..
ps:I think this month my HP bills is gonna hit the sky.I called to Spore alot of tym and msg alot in Msia!!God,pls help my dad to remain calm when he sees my bill.