I'm Gonna Miss DEARIE and my BESTFREN!!!!Reasons?I'm going KL and leaving them.The rest of my sweethearts are going with me.So I wont be missing them.Dearie n Bestie,pls ehk.Miss me k!Hahaha!Okie,I'll stop my crap now.
I received an overseas call yesterday while at CB.It was from Pyja.She called.Yah,she did.Guess she miss me ah.Pass the fone ard cz Dearie and Darling also want to talk to her.I'm fine with it ah.
Yah,went to CB for our EVM project discussion.Ermz,more of I need their agreement on wad I plan ah.So yah,everything went rather smooth.Ijal gotta go early cz he got a birthday party to attend to.Dearie and Darling went to lunch cum dinner at LJS.Steven and me was left at CB.Went to buy our drinks.Finally I had my MOCCA ice-blended beb!Steven had pure chocolate.N we had our ultimate delicious chocolate brownie.I love the chocolate on top.So I kept eating it and was scolded by Steven.=(Hehe!!But he is okie.Marah2 pon tapy kasi aku makan jugak.
While eating and drinking,we had a heart to heart talk *step heart to heart konon*.Well,we had a talk lah.It has been a long tym since we chat.And finally we did.It was great ah.Hehe!!N we are going KL togeda along with Ayen,Ijal n Nadiah!!!!Okie.Getting a bit excited here.Haha!!
Okie2,back to wad happened.Afta Dearie and Darling come back from lunch,we played UNO till dun noe how many tyms.Den Steven got to go.SO left the three of us.Drg tknk alik ehk,sbb nak tgu Mat blanjer drg air.N yah,he did gv them a treat.Drg jer!!So yah,stayed till 8 plus.Took lotsa pic.Step konon tu ANTM ah.Pose sexy2,manjer2 ah smua.Aku jugak yg tolong amik kan.Hehe!!
Afta we left CB,we went to arcade.Yah,we did.Eventhou we already went b4 we start our discussion.Addictive ah!!Race with Leah.Dun rmmbr who won.Den we were kinda of not satisfied.Not bcz we lose or wad ah,but the sound system was terrible ah!!Yah,so went to JP and race dere plak.Left JP at abt 945pm.I ws rushing cz I had a date with Scofield.
Reached home and dere was Scofield.Hehe!!I was v emotinally while watching it cz Scofield cried.N I was like 'aawwwwww'.The way he cried was so man larh!K2,Im exaggerating.Hehe!!Afta watching it,kinda head for the bed.My dad wanted to bring the whole family to Johor.I cant get to sleep in my own room.So I went to sleep at my bro's room.N yes,I did fall asleep dere immediately.
Woke up at 745am today.745am okie!!I was dreaming of eating chicken when my dad wake me up.Hehe!!Yah,so had my shower and all.Head the road at about 815am.It was my sister turn to shop so I sat at one corner with my bro.Furthermore,I was so sleepy.My eyes were like half-opened sey.N I was walking like zombie.Too tired.Afta shop2,went to my granny place at Bukit Panjang.Slept there for awhile.Then informed my granny I was going KL and all.Reached home,straight aim for my bed!!The rest of my sibling went out.Peace!!Haha.
Woke up at abt 7 plus n my parents went to the night market.Okie.So I kinda packed my stuff for the KL trip.Byk Sak barang!!hehe!!Tapy takper lah.Then called Nek Mok and told her I'm going off too.Yah,now i'm infront of the comp.Chatting with Dearie,Bestie and Darling.
I'm going off tmr at 730am.I'm hapie at the same tym kinda sad.Happy cz I'm meeting Dora and it's like my first tym going overseas with Darling and the rest.Sad cz I'm leaving behind my Lil Bro,My family,my Dearie and Bestie.These are the people I meet and chat with everyday sey.I'll feel odd if I dun talk to them sak.Haix.But Nvrm.My hp has autoroaming.I'll contact you guys when I really miss u k.Muax!!
K lah..till den...
Ps:Miss me k!!Hehe!!