I'M MISSING MY PEEPS!!!!Okie,it's only been a day since I last met Ijal,Steven n Ayen.But still,we spend 3day 2night with each other sey.But it's okie,I'm meeting them later for our group project report.Hopefully we could finish it off by today itself.
Slept at 5am afta chatting with Dearie,Darling and Bestfren.Hehe!!Been chatting with them till dawn eversince school close.Talking crap each nite without any focus or wadsoever.Haha!!Typical!!
Woke up at 2pm cz Ijal called me.Okie.So went to have my shower and lunch.After which,played the comp for awhile den had a chat with my mum and gradually both started to fall asleep.The weather today is very cold.Been rainning the whole day non-stop sey.Hehe!!It cause me to feel sleepy.
Today was totally a lepak day sey.Haha!!Maybe it's bcz I'm tired ah.~Bah~
I was watching the video we recorded and I keep laughing my ass off.Memories started to went thru my heads.Haha!!We certainly shared a great memories togeda.An exprience that I'll nvr forget.Thanks guys!!Hehe~!!
K lah...Wanna continue my crappy chat with them..see yah..
till den.....