The weather is so cold lah.Im wearing my sweater,my long pants and socks.N I'm still looking for my glove.My hands are shivering.To make things worst,I lost my ear stud.MY BLACK EAR STUD THAT AYEN GAVE!!!ARGH!!!Mcm maner nie.Haix...
Went for shopping with my mum on monday.Bought lotsa stuff for my KL trip.Beg lah,socks lah,t-shirt lah.Overall,I did bought lotsa stuff ah.Penat ehk saya shopping!Afta shop shop shop,went to eat at Long John with my mum.Sumting rather humorous happen at the counter.I was ordering my food and next to me was dis makcik ordering hers as well.So this Nyoya asked her,"Two combo 1,both put straw ah?".That was wad I hear lah.N I was like tinking "straw"?.Why on earth does she ask abt straw?Skali ruper nyer she was taking abt coleslaw lah!!!I was controlling my laughter sey.Then went I reached the table,I told my mum wad happened n we laughed togeda!!Haha!!!
Winson is finally going to Tekong.I msg him.Give him all the best wishes.Asked him to msg me when he booked out.Argh!!I'm missing him.Wonder how he is doing.Thou he did msg me b4 he went to sleep but still I didnt feel it was enuf.I still appreciate it thou.
Something happened last nite.Something very bad.But luckily,it doesnt last long.Dearie,dun do it to me again k.I cried myself to sleep sey.The totz of you leaving me makes me feel so lonely.U noe how much u meant to me.U noe that we are already part of each other.When it comes to you,my ego doesnt matter anymore.Cz wad matter most to me is YOU!!Dearie,promise ehk,dont do again k.N gegerl will also promise I'll nvr do it again.I promise.If I didnt keep my promise,U can do wadeva you want to me.Love you sho much dearie.Darling jgn lah jealous plak.I love you too darling!!Hehe!!
Met Indra Huraira and Hafiizh Ma'on just now!!!!I miss them so much!!!They were one of my BF in sec school days.Hehe!!N I used to so so so close with them.Haix,how tyms flies.
Oh,yah.After clearing things out with dearie,we went out togeda.Met Darling too!!All went crazy!!It has been several days since we last met.Yah,went to play arcade.Now I'm into car racing!!!Race with dearie and darling for dun noe how many tym.Cursing and swearing thru out the race.Haha!!!It was fun!!Dah lamer tak gy main arcade.But it's a pity ah,there was no ice hockey tingy dere.Mcm siak sey!!!
Afta that went for dinner.Met Mija at KFC.Yah,we had a lil chat.Cz she was dere with her BF.Then went home and now here I am infront of the computer!!Hehe!!Chatting craps with my midnite chatterz.
Niwae,pyja msg me.She isnt feeling too well dere.Dah lah Dora,alik spore jer k.Hehe!!Yah,we chatted at MSN earlier.Still,she wasnt feeling well.Lucky I know she's the type that can tahan sey.Kalo aku,cnfrm complain byk nyer.Hehe!!I cant stand pain!!She's not coming back to spore soon cz she wants to meet us in KL.Okie Dora,we meet in KL jer k,since it's like so diff for us to meet in spore..
klah..till den...
ps:Love you dearie!!!N of cz,u too darling!!!!Muax!!!