With the blessing from God,I've actually received a scholarship from NTUC fairprice.They are sponsering my education for two years in ITE.I've already signed the contract with them just now in the afternoon with my dad as a witness.
Sunday was a drag.I woke up early in the morning to do my laundry cz nobody helped me out.After that,went straight back to bed and slept till 6pm.I was so fresh when I woke up.Maner tak nyer,tdo berjam-jam beb!!Okie,at night my dad wanted to bring us out but cancel it lst min cz he was tired.Yah,so we stayed home.Watched Star Awards.Den sms with my bestfren till late.Off to slepping land again.
Cant seem to wake up in the morning for school.But my sister was up early sey.N she wakes me up to go school.Yah,so had my shower and get ready all ah.I was on tym ah.Reached school on tym.Steven msg and he was even earlier than me.We went in school with him and waited for Ayen in the canteen.Went for TPS.As usual,surt the net to look for tourist attraction all around the world.My God!!Indeed,the world has so many fasinating places that I can go to.U just need $$$$.
Yah,went to Obek hse to relieve myself.Left Ijal alone in school.Met Muhd Irfan Azhari!!!He is so adorable lah!!!I was so happy to meet him!!I miss him very very much sey!!!Syg aku dgn anak sedare aku yg sorang nie!!!I even left the house late cz I just cant get enuf of him.Fucking shitz!!I'm starting to miss him now!!!
Afta school,went to meet my bestfren to get my calculator back frm him.Had a very long n arguementative talk with Ayen.Long because I wasnt sure where his house were and I just walk n walk.Sesat sekejap.Arguementative cz we didnt seems to agree with each other.Hehe!!But hey gerl,I appreciate all your advises aite.
N went I reached home,I discover somthing!!I didnt bring my house keys!!!Fucking shits kan!!!N nobody was at home.Called Leah but she didnt answer.Tros pasrah sey.So I sms my Darling,Dearie,Bestfren n Pyja.All try to find some solution for me.Finally,one of them helped me called Leah's mum and she asked me to just come to the house.Went to Leah's house n waited at the living room for Leah to wake up.Finally she did and I went straight for her bed.So damned sleepy.Managed to sleep for awhile and den I feel something was not rite.It's asthou something ws watching me.N Yah,dere really was something watching me!!Leah was looking at me sleeping!!!Mcm siak kan!!!
Bcz of that,I cant get to sleep back.So we chat,played the comp n watched DVD all at one tym.Went home at abt 730pm and gotta do my EVM project n report for Sentosa.Chatted with pyja and my bestie till late n only managed to sleep at 5am.
Lucky for me,I start school at 11am.So didnt have to rush or wadsoeva.My sister wakes me up for school again.But when I woke up,nobody was ard.Strange huh.Ntah lah ehk.Went school.Steven msg me while I was at boon lay saying that he has reached.That was fast!!N it wasnt even 11am yet.Hehe!!Reached sch,met Ijal n Ayen and walk in to school togeda.Had lunch togeda b4 all went separate ways.
Yah,called my mum just now.Mak Long was hospitalise.Argh!!How I wish I am dere now.She is one of my closest aunt.She is the best aunt!!She understand us the best and love to joke ard.But ever since she fall sick,she cant be as active as before.Haix.Now we cant shopping togeda,go Johor togeda,cook togeda.That will all have to wait till she recover.I hope she do cz I'm missing her company badly!!!
K lah..till den..