Burp!!!Im full sey.Just had my dinner plus supper.Yup2,packed from Jurong East!!My Nek Mok cooked today.Yum,yum!!Sedap lah beb!!N Im so happy lah today.Hehe!Will go into detail later k.
ThursdayI was early ehk.Okie,not so early ah.I reached abt 920am,usually I reached at 930am.I'm making a
new goal this mth and that is to come school by 9am if possible.N here is the
GREAT part,when I enter class at 920am,there was NOBODY in class ehk.Only me and Mr Lee,my BCM teacher.My spirit was dampen ehk.I was like so fucking early and then there was nobody!!!Mcm Sial ah!!!Okie,wadeva.So I called Dearie up.She said that Imran Ajmain was having a talk in the Lecture Theater(LT).I was like "Really?!".I wasn't so into him ah but I love his song seribu tahun lagy.Then Dearie dampen my spirit by saying "Alamak,they said the LT is already full ah baby."I was so mangkok!!Okie,nvrm.I sat thru BCM class with Mai and the gerls.Then at 10am,Ijal came.Went thru class together.But let's get this straight,we weren't concentrating.Ijal was busy text-ing and I was busy talking on the pone.Hehe!!
Mr Lee let us off at 1030am.I called Dearie and Darling up.They were at the LT,meeting Imran.Drag Ijal to LT with me cz I wanna meet Imran.Wah!!Sampai jer LT,lotsa students were taking pics with him and asking for his autograft.Aku pon kaypoh2 ah.Hehe!!I took 2 pixs with him alone.Went back to Dearie and Darling and show them the pics.Then Dearie told me Sleeq was there.N I goes "who the hell is sleeq?!".Totally no idea bebey.N she said he is Imran lil bro.I was like oh,okie.Dearie said he is hansem.I find him rather cute too.Cute ajer.Hehe!!Dearie asked me to take pixs with him.I was okie.Lagypon,the guy is cute pe.Went down.Instead of just taking with Sleeq,I took together with Imran again.So I'm in the middle ehk.They are tall lah.So I asked them to bend lower so that I dun look too short.U can have a look at the pic on my frenster k.
Okie,afta that we went for our lunch.Lapar ehk aku.Steven arrived soon after that.Had lunch togeda.Afta lunch,went to LT again.This tym there was a talk by Trinaqi production.Annebelle francis and Diyana Halik were there to give a talk about their production.The talk was okie lah.But I love the dance performer betta.Drg nyer dance move was power to the max sey!!!Dearie and Darling like the white-tee guy.Hakz!!!
Afta the talk,we went to cityhall for excursion organise by our classmates.We went to this Civil Defence heritage Museum.Quite fun.Of cz ah.Dearie was there.Darling and Steven was also there.Aper lagy!Mesti ah gerek!!!Crap with Mai,Hudz,Yani and Shimz.That add even much more fun!!Yipee!!!Haha!!!Afta the outing,rush to JP.Had a date with my mummy,lil n elder bro.Went for lunch plus dinner at PIZZA HUT AGAIN!!!Hehe~!!!
For the first time in the world,I had a part time job.hehe!!Serious!!Totally damned serious!!!So that Thursday was my OJE.It was from 6pm till 10pm ehk.I was lucky.The staff there was frenly.But I dun like the fact that they call me Siti ah.It sound like Cynthia okie.Haha!!!Had a few laughter by myself ehk.Seeing some ppl just make me wanna laugh ah.Well,I've set my mind that no matter wad that is gonna happen in this job,I'll just see the positive side of it.Kener marah ker,kener maki ker,penat ker,aku akan redha!!!Hehe!!
I miss a lil moment with my Mr Miller.But nvrm,at least I get to meet him for awhile ah.Bleh lah tu.Afta watching him,had my shower and pray before hitting my bed!!!
FridayI was early!!Yes!!I was on time.I reached school at 9am okie.9am!!Hit my goal ah!!Love myself for it!!Haha!!!Went for PIE.But didn't stay long cz Steven is going to have his debate.So me and Darling accompany him to meet Mr Lee.While he was discussing with him,we went to SA room.1015am,we went to LT for the debate.Steven was the 1st speaker.I know he was unprepared for it.His voice was rather soft ehk.Hehe!!But still,I salute his confidence.=) Ijal came 1/2 hour afta that with Nash.Our class didn't won ah.But atleast we are the runner up.Okie lah tu kire.
Had lunch togeda afta that.Had Nasi Lemak.Been craving for it sey.Then had a few chats and laughter togeda before all head home.Well,as for me,I went to meet my sweetheart.My only sweetheart.Hehe!!Saper lagy kalo bkn Mr Irfan Azhary!!MashaAllah!!Cute lah anak sedare aku srg nie.!!!Love him to the max!!!He was very restless that day ehk.He dun want to sit down sey.So I had to carry him jer.But nvrm,I like.N that day,he keeps shaking his head ehk.Like as if he is saying "no".Everything I ask,he shake his head."Irfan nk susu?".He shake his head."Irfan nak tdo?".He shake his head.Haha!!Cute ah.I like!!!Hakz!
Went home at 3pm.Had a nap till 530pm b4 preparing to go to Masjid Alkaff.Since it's the New year in the Islam calender,there was some zikir and baca yassin at all mosque ah.But my dad decide to go to Masjid Alkaff cz there is this Sheikh from Mecca coming to gv some syarahan.Yup2,so went there.Stayed till late.Reached home at 1130pm and checked my hp.3 miss call from Sayang,1 from Dearie and 1 sms frm Cicakmat.Didn't call Sayang back cz I know she will be asleep.Text Cicakmat and gradually fall asleep.I think it was like at 1230am.
SaturdayToo much stuff happen.Morning rush!!!Went to Pioneer Mall for my injection.Then Giant for some grocery shopping with Mummy.Then to Jurong Point for breakfast plus lunch before doing some shopping.Go home at 1pm and had my nap.Woke up at 330pm and get ready to go to S'pore Arts Museum(SAM).B4 that,had to do some admin stuff.And waited for Dearie,Darling and wanie.
Went to cityhall and reached there at about 615pm.Struggle to find the place ah.Nvr been dere b4 ehk.Yha2,but finally we managed it alright.Bought the tickets and stuff.The event was called Speakeasy.it's like a hiphop gathering ah.Whereby,they'll intro new groups to us.Okie,Im actually not a big fan of hiphop cz I nvr understand what they rap about.But being a saint,I decide to go cz I accompany Dearie.And I tot I may get some new experience ah.Slalu lepak jer,skrg gy bende2 mcm nie plak ah.It wsa okie ah.Thou I still dun understand wad the rapper rap or sing about but I appreciate their effort and salute their confident.
Rauzan was launching his new album in which I bought it okie.I just have this feeling that he is going to make it big.His vocal is alright.I've not listen to the whole album yet but heard few tracks of it.Okie ah,I was able to figure out what he was singing ah.Okie,good.N I bought his cd cheap ehk.Only $10!!!And even get a free autograft with "Mas Love" written on it and 2 picture with him.Hakz!!!Happy ehk saya!!
Not only that,I took picture with Imran again at SAM.But didnt take it with Sleeq.Dearie did!!Hakz!!Confirm happie sey dier!!!Then chop2,had to rush to JE.Went home with Wanee Orbitz.We were crazy ehk.Tak sangker pnn nie pn giler mcm aku jgk.We keep laughing on the way back home sey.I think my stomach hurt ehk.
Reached home at about 11 plus.Text with Sayang.Then went online and chat with Cicakmat and Sayang.N being me,I accidentally kick the plug and my computer turn off.Too lazy to on back so I went for bed.Read my 8 days.Rain is on the front page ehk!!N he is having his gig today at 8pm!!!Hakz!While reading my 8 days,Rauzan was rapping at the background.=) Fall asleep while reading the magazine.I tink it's about 245am ah.N I stuff ear-plug into my eyes ehk.Cz I know sunday morning is always noisy in my house.My lil sis will be busy cleaning the room while
I"M ASLEEP!!!
Yah,Im working today.4pm till 8pm.Hope it will be a happy werking tym!!Hakz!!!
My god.Long entry for this post.Hakz!!Sorie ehk....I think I went into too much detail ah.But nvrm lah ehk.Krg suker kan.wkakaka.
K lah...Till den...
setan dalam hati ikut bicara
bagaimana kalau ku selingkuh saja
ku punya banyak teman lelaki
sepertinya ku kan bahagia